« Back to the Narcissism: Survivors Rehab Forum

Narcissism hurts

Posted by Christy

posted
updated

Forum: Narcissism: Survivors Rehab Group

Do you know the different types of narcissism and are you dealing with someone you believe to be narcissist? Let’s chat and tell our stories in the hopes it will find someone who needs to hear it… and also  help the rest of us work our way out of the trauma bonds created, one way or the other! Tell us the type of narcissist you believe you’re dealing with. Be safe! 

Remember always be kind and understanding not all situations are the same. Some of these ladies and gentlemen could be in danger from the narcissist in their life. Be patient and be kind.  

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Ray Harrington

posted

sure does hurt my dear sweet lady ive bene with 3 of them and they were all aries women one was my sons mother one was my ex widfe and one was my girlfriend of 3 1/2 years definitly a horrorific way to live normally the dude isnt on the other side of it  ive been punched  , had hands around my throat while i slept, chased with knives, had metal baseball bats swung at me, always made to feel as if i did something wrong even before anything was done  etc.........  never fathomed id ever go through such a thing especially with 3 different women  i cant imagne what its like to be a female on the receiving end of it as in mosty cases women are defenssless to a man  i am so grateful i never  ever allowed the abuse i went through to turn me into a monster as i have never ever once raised my hand to a woman but i could of overpowered them all but where i come from the only place a woman should be slapped is on her ass and before thats ever done it should be asked to her if she likes it  hitting a woman or a child goes against ever fiber of my being had it not i most likely would of ended up in jail after going thropugh the things i did  such a nasty way to live and its never easy to get away  thanks for creating the group 

Report Reply