« Back to the Spirituality Forum

Crystals!

Posted by kinnie💙🧚

posted
updated

Forum: Spirituality Group

What crystals do you guys have or want? Whats your favorite crystal? How do you use your crystals? (meditation, cleansing, spells, etc) 

Thanks for all the replies so far! 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Red<3

posted

I have a lot of crystals like amethyst, calcite, smokey quarts, and black tourmaline. Fluorite is my favorite crystal right now. I do keep the black tourmaline for protection and I cleanse my crystals my crystals every so often.

Report Reply

Reply by Hailey

posted

I am just starting out my crystal collection, but I have the basics like amethyst, quartz, rose quartz, etc. My favorite crystal is tigers eye. I keep tigers eye in my purse, car, and backpack. I try to always keep it on me. Right now I want to buy grape agate and probably some more tigers eye lmao (:

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica Snow

posted

I have a nice, little collection so far.

I almost always have my Orange Calcite and Rose Quartz on me when it's sunny.

On cloudier days I like to have my Amethyst or Jet.

I need to wear my Jet more -- it'll help with my writer's block.

Report Reply

Reply by Elara

posted
updated

I barely have any crystals but I still have lots of favourites. Yellow aventurine, dalmatian jasper, lapis lazuli, black tourmaline, selenite, citrine, etc. They're so pretty, dalmatian jasper always reminds me of cookie dough ice cream. I really like this yellowish moonstone I've got, it boosts my creativity and lets me know my real emotions. I feel true with it.

Report Reply