« Back to the creepypasta fans Forum

First creepypasta?

What was the first creepypasta that got you into the fandom to begin with. I remember vaguely hearing about jeff the killer from a youtuber and it all started from there 

Report Topic

74 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Eyeha

posted

Ben drowned I was terrified as a kid (but I also watched a lot of lost episode creepy pastas too)

Report Reply

Reply by Namz

posted

I think it might've been Slender Man because I do remember talking about him a lot with my friend a really long time ago. We literally tried finding out which forest he lived in.

Report Reply

Reply by lily evans kinnie !!

posted

slenderman probably

Report Reply

Reply by DrPlague

posted
updated

Sonic.exe, probably because of the bad sonic phase I had as a kid, not to mention the Gory Tails.

Report Reply

Reply by Edward Nashton

posted

I believe mine was Ticci Toby, but now Ticci Toby isn't a creepypasta because of the creator's wishes.. so.. I think my actual first was Slenderman!

Report Reply

Reply by toby

posted

jeff and jane the killer i watched this youtuber doing art and reading 📖 creepypasta 

Report Reply

Reply by stone <3

posted

I think the first actual creepypasta I ever heard was laughing jack. The only reason I found it was because I was on that weird side of youtube with like creepy fanarts of MLP and Disney princesses lol. good times I miss it alot tbh...

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted

The first one I heard of was Cupcakes, but I didn't really have any interest in it.

Then one day while I was playing Animal Jam and saw Slenderman everywhere so I got curious and looked it up. So it technically was my first Creepypasta.

I can't remember the first Creepypasta I was really interested in, it may have been Lost Silver or some other videogame Creepypasta, and that is now why I like spooky things in videogames.

Report Reply

Reply by ⦻._Kyle Witherton‎_.⦻

posted
updated

Mine was Su*cide Sadie. I remeber hearing about her from my older brother and it all went down hill from there honestly.

Report Reply

Reply by Ghost

posted

My first creepypasta story that I heard of was Jeff the killer, back in 2012. But the first story that I actually read was Candle cove. 

Report Reply

Reply by Moth<3

posted
updated

i cant remeber exactly but it was either jeff the killer or ticci toby lol

Report Reply

Reply by robbinfromstatefarm

posted

Jeff the killer sadly

I was a avid Little big planet player and always played the "run from Jeff the killer" games. I looked him up and read the story (which was scarier then, than now lol)

Report Reply

Reply by Alex💝

posted

Slenderman was my first

Report Reply

Reply by m4th3w_my3rz

posted

omgg my cousin told me about the russian sleep experiment when we were both like 11 loll i 100% thought it was real lmao

then after that he also showed me the jeff the killer pic and i ended up listening to some youtuber tell the story. thought it was lame and not at all as scary as i was expecting, so i started to read more pastas in order to find ones that actually spooked me. (now i just like them bc they're silly :3)

Report Reply

Reply by ZombieMeat

posted

mine was Jeff the killer, I did know about slenderman but I only knew how he looked 

Report Reply

Reply by Goblin_Gabz

posted

Slenderman but specifically from the popular app game in 2012-2013 ish, and the rest is history.

Report Reply

Reply by ShadixTheRedShadow

posted

I think it was slenderman? After i found out about that tall guy i got into that fandom

Report Reply

Reply by 4ly_4n4rchy

posted

I remember having free internet access as a kid lol, the first ever creepypastas Ive seen that introduced me to the fandom was robobly Slenderman and rainbow factory. They where pretty popular when I was younger and it got me interested into  the whole creepy scene

Report Reply

Reply by ✮=)userhell_bakterie✮

posted

i dont remember that much, but the first one i think i saw was charlie charlie, it scared the shit out of me!!

Report Reply

Reply by Sir. Piss

posted

slender man for sure lol

Report Reply

Reply by Neri

posted

i had to think about this one for a bit since my memory from a few years ago is so hazy, but i just remembered! my first creepypasta was eyeless jack. i remember dreaming about the story for a while afterwards in some kind of weird nightmare, but not quite nightmare scenario. hes also still my favorite c:

i found him through listening to a youtuber (probably mrcreepypasta) and i started listening to more creepypastas sort of as night-time stories. good times ^w^

Report Reply

Reply by oddly_lemon

posted

I'd have to go with jeff the killer 100%. i was so fascinated by his story that I wanted to learn a bit more about him, which I did. 

Report Reply

Reply by Field of Hate

posted

Jeff the killer lol <3 

Report Reply

Reply by The Endless Void

posted

Slenderman, it gave me a love of lonely forests and liminal spaces.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝒁𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒙<𝟑!

posted

Jeff the killer<3

Report Reply

Reply by zzombi3_ggutz

posted

probably smile dog and jeff lol. i fully remember hearing about jeff the killer on this draw my life thing and i was just like oh my god yes XD

Report Reply

Reply by SL★TH_J∅SH

posted

It was either Jeff the killer or Slenderman 

Report Reply

Reply by Lady Horror

posted

Slenderman I think was officially the first creepy pasta I learned about. He's the reason I know what creepy pastas are because I knew slenderman before I knew he was a creepy pasta.

But I do vaguely remember seeing sonic.exe and Ben drowned around, though I didn't look into them and had no idea what they were at that time.

Report Reply

Reply by ZAHN X3

posted

eyeless jack i was MADLY inlove with him too

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Crin/Mak˚₊

posted

The first creepy pasta i discovered was Slenderman or Jeff- idk which came first but it was one of those two fuckerz

Report Reply

Reply by Necrofile c∅rpzeverse

posted

I don't remember but I think it was Jeff, ben or slender

Report Reply

Reply by My.m3lodii

posted

I think it was the suicidal mouse creepypasta

Report Reply

Reply by Wyll

posted

(i didnt read it when it came out because i wasnt born) but Ted the Caver, i remember my friend showed me it and i read it straight away 

Report Reply

Reply by specterplasm

posted

Probably Herobrine to be honest.. There was also a mc mod with a bunch of creepypastas, including the rake, who I remember being genuinely terrified of as a kid.

Report Reply

Reply by Kworu

posted

Jeff the killer or the Pinkie pie one 

Report Reply

Reply by Lia :P

posted

Reply by aero

posted

jeff the killer (i used to have a crush on him)

Report Reply

Reply by metanoia

posted

it either had to be slender man or jeff,, i think them specifically were very popular when i first discovered creepypasta!! though i could be wrong,, 

Report Reply

Reply by xXeternaldarknessXx

posted

For me it was sonic.exe, I was watching videos on my mom's phone a long time ago back in 2012 and then the yt algorithm showed me a sonic.exe game play sorta thing

Report Reply

Reply by silly_idk

posted

Good question. I think it was Eyeless jack. I saw a fanart of him on a fanfiction or sum and it got me hooked XD

Report Reply

Reply by J@neD03

posted

For me it was either jeff the killer or slenderman

Report Reply

Reply by Mei

posted

probably lui woods or someone like that !

Report Reply

Reply by ???

posted

Sonic.exe is the farthest i can remember

Report Reply

Reply by Crypticgirl

posted

I heard my first one which was slenderman from Jessi Vee and I have been in love ever since

Report Reply

Reply by OmNomStudio

posted

Slenderman bc of that one comic dub where he had a daughter or smth

Report Reply

Reply by Aria★♡

posted

Probably Slenderman111!!!!!1!1!1!!!!!!!11!!1!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Sky Burns

posted

Either Jeff or Slender... I don't remember which one it was tbh

Report Reply

Reply by SallyXP

posted

That Pinkie Pie one

Report Reply

Reply by princess leyla

posted

probably jeff the killer.. i saw it by accident on youtube and i got addicted