« Back to the g spot Forum

movies

Posted by B☆

posted

Forum: g spot Group

i need some recommendations! what is your favourite movie /+ genre? mention as many as you'd like :^

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by emile

posted

chungking express is really good although might be too boring for some people

Report Reply

Reply by vulpex

posted

mmm i love Arrival with Amy Adams (negative is J*remy R*nner), its just so good but also so sad. i dont know how to explain it other than aliens, time travel, and the struggle of being human. but not cringey/weird

The Conjuring is obviously a good one. Evil Dead (the new one, not the OG one) is also pretty scary/good. Veronica (2016) is also a good classic spin on possession/demonds/catholicism. set in Spain, it's about an older sister taking care of her two younger ones after she and her friends use a ouija board at their Scary Ass catholic school to talk to one of the girls' dead boyfriends (i think thats why?). it has nuns, set in the 90's, creepy layout of their apartment. flying crucifixes, you get it. anyways it should be on netflix. its in spanish

O Brother Where Art Thou sounds pretentious and like you have to rlly pay attention but you don't, its so fuckig funny and good and based on The Odyssey set during the Great Depression in the deep south. it's one of my favorite movies and the soundtrack is amazing. 

Inside Out is my fave kids movie.

Report Reply

Reply by B☆

posted

i love wong kar wai films!

Report Reply

Reply by B☆

posted

wait what's with jeremy renner? also thanks vulpex for the recommendations and input, i've added those in my watchlist 

Report Reply

Reply by Giovanna :)

posted

i love tim burton movies like corpse bride and he nightmare before xmas

Report Reply

Reply by milica <3

posted

my fav genres are: action, romcom, comedy, thriller

Report Reply