« Automotive Forum

who here loves public transit

Posted by necromancer

posted

Forum: Automotive

god give me the opportunity to never have to learn to drive, I would not want to share the road with some of y'all (ppl in general, not spacehey folks). and I love podcasts & graffiti & the feeling of being in movement.

Report Topic

20 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ariel V

posted

How about all the jizz puke stains on some of the bus and train sits ? Lol 

Report Reply

Reply by necromancer

posted

sorry those were mine. I'll clean up better next time

Report Reply

Reply by Vi-fuzi

posted

I mean I listen to podcasts in my car... also I like to sing in the car, I’ve never sung on a bus...

Report Reply

Reply by Initial Andy

posted

Ahhh. Pedestrians. Aka freely occuring driving pylons.

Report Reply

Reply by necromancer

posted
updated

this is cool

Report Reply

Reply by Störti

posted

And the perks of being in the Netherlands is, that you just need to cross the eastern border to get into a country with no general speed limit on highways when you feel the lust for speed...
But beware, driving on german autobahn, especially on a nice sunny sunday means... WAR! xD

Report Reply

Reply by MrKei

posted

Everybody likes public transport until your train arrives almost 2h late

Report Reply

Reply by iason

posted

transit is slick from an ecological standpoint, especially once electric tech becomes more commonplace in them (wherein it makes the most sense as well). also, nifty for young and old people who can't drive but still need to get to places without relying on someone to always take them somewhere.

Report Reply

Reply by Ethan D

posted

Even as someone who can drive and doesn't mind it, i am of the opinion that public transport would massively increase standard of living over, say, everyone owning a car. the companies that lobby for private transportation have made this hell that we live in where we can hardly even walk to the store -- instead, we have to drive 20 minutes, pay for gas, and live in a place that looks like garbage.  towns used to ALL be walkable. I think that's the way to live.

Report Reply

Reply by eNSMOe

posted

I feel you. especially now where everyone is so scared they can't decide between tractor and tank.

Report Reply

Reply by Schizofreniczny

posted

publoc transit dirty as fuck

Report Reply

Reply by Melgor

posted

public transit is absolutely the key to a well functioning and equitable society - which is why it being doing correctly is incredibly important 

Report Reply

Reply by ligmappe

posted

Yeah its a nice way to explore your city

Report Reply

Reply by radiohead4lyfe

posted

i love to be in automobile

Report Reply

Reply by MasterOfSadness8888

posted

Public transport is the best option for any city.

Also for all the people that use the excuse of "but europe is so small" I have to remind yall that you probably doesn't travel from state to state every day.

You live in a city and work in a city like 99% of people in the world.

And even if you do have to travel, an train would be better 

Report Reply

Reply by ⸸⛧kishi⛧⸸

posted

I dont use public transport, but I like that it exists because it gives space to people who like to drive to drive safely

Report Reply

Reply by xX Killjoy Kai Xx

posted

for a week i went to NYC with my grandmother and we got to ride the bus or the subway, anywhere we went... it felt like freedom. i didn't want to go back to suburbia and even now i'm saving and putting myself through college to get back to a decent city.

Report Reply

Reply by benny

posted

Reply by lily ★

posted

i like public transport because i think trains are really cool lol

Report Reply

Reply by kamsweb

posted

Public transit is dope but also the freedom of a car is unmatched lmao. People are too much for mee sometimess xd I love the privacy of screaming in my carrrr ! 

Report Reply