Topic: Any fellow authors on here?

Sort Replies:

Reply by Mark D Trollinger

posted

Hello, I write a fictional adventure series that combines cryptozoology and craft beer. I've been going about five years now. Just re-launching books 1-3 in a new, smaller size and publishing book 4 around Christmas. Most of my writing ideas and answers to my questions come from my head and my marketing attempts have been trial and error. Hopefully I can connect and make some writing friends on here. 

Mark

Report Reply

Reply by Zack Riley

posted

Hello, Yep just found this place

Report Reply

Reply by myspacep4igexoxo

posted

Hey guys!!

I am not an official author but I've wrote a book named "The Single Mother" but i want to know some tips and tricks about being an author and publishing your first book. So if you can could you reply or maybe text me some tips.

Report Reply

Reply by Aldroghar

posted

Thank you for supporting the authors on this platform.

Report Reply

Reply by LauraA

posted

Hola

Hace poco publiqué mi primera novela corta "A los ojos de otros", también escribo cuentos y algunos poemas, aunque lo hago en español.

Report Reply

Reply by 2kkink

posted

I write a couple things too, enough to consider myself an author. 

I just have some published things I am a bit ashamed off because of how poorly they were written.

Report Reply

Reply by Alex Daeling

posted

I write poetry and sometimes I draft out a bunch of short stories, I really love to write super long and dumb analytical essays on random philosophical based topics

Report Reply

Reply by 🔮 Danitza

posted

I'm an aspiring writer!

Report Reply

Reply by _Ryan_guro_

posted

im here :3

Report Reply

Reply by kR15

posted

I'm an aspiring author. I've been writing my whole life, but only really got serious around 7 years ago. Currently writing my sixth novel-length piece.

Report Reply

Reply by MaterialFuture

posted

I've written for tech blogs in the past and am currently working on self-publishing a book on digital privacy/security. I'm also hoping that after that I can focus more time on translating old books from Greek > English.

Report Reply

Reply by Don

posted

I'm an indie author, having published my first trilogy of YA Fantasy novellas in Oct 2021. I'm working on a spin-off sequel.

Report Reply

Reply by Valerie

posted

Hello, 

I am not an author but I am trying to get into the editing world. Have anything you are working on I would love to read it. I also need to create a profile of works I've edited to build my network and experience. 

My favorite genres are Paranormal Fiction Romance, Reverse Harem, Suspenseful books like Asylum type stuff. 

Report Reply

Reply by Winky

posted

Yes I am, working hard at be coming better.

Report Reply

Reply by SYNN

posted

hey all!

hope you don't mind me dropping in here!

Just a little post to see if any brand/influencer/anyone with an online service or product would like assistance with taking things to the next level.

Currently have room for a couple clients and small scale projects, drop me a DM/friend request if you'd like to know more.

Thanks,

Report Reply

Reply by Rabbit1

posted

I'm an author who's currently working on a graphic novel! It's an urban fantasy drama, complete with body-sharing, dragons, gods, and a thousand-year-old love triangle (that actually makes a triangle, not a pyramid like most stories).

Report Reply

Reply by twiggy

posted

Trying to get some stuff done lmao.

I do love writing about mental health issues however

Report Reply

Reply by Amanda Vital

posted

Hello! I'm a brazilian poet and my poems are written in portuguese. But I have some translated poems right here if you want to check:

https://www.brazilianpoetry.com/2021/08/amanda-vital-biography-and-poems.html

Report Reply

Reply by DeryckEleven

posted

I’ve been writing for about 9 years now, though not continuously. I self-published a zombie story on Amazon about 7 years ago, more as a “Hey, I did it!” thing, but it felt good so I have been working on others with the intention to self-publish again. So far, that has not happened. 

I started doing 100words and have been writing daily for 4-ish months now, which has been interesting. 

Not sure who all is still active on here, but feel free to add me.

Report Reply

Reply by hkrsztt

posted

I'm an author! I'm writing a literary fairytale fantasy webnovel series; right now I'm in the middle of updating the first volume since I finished it in something of a delirium in 2020, and I want to make it more in line with the rest of the series.

Report Reply

Reply by L0s3r<//3

posted

I'm a writer I do fan fics and other things I'm actually working on a love story right now, lmk if you wanna check out my work.

Report Reply

Reply by Miracle💛💚💙💜

posted

I'm a Author. I've published several fanfics and I just recently started publishing some of my work. 

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story/B0BNLS81GZ

Report Reply

Reply by adam

posted

im a writer!! i write mediocre literary fiction and romance, and write poetry sometimes. i haven't published any of my works as of now, but i may in the future. 

Report Reply

Reply by WitchyChick

posted

Hi! I've been writing for years and am always looking for friends to chat with

Report Reply

Reply by squirtqueef

posted

i write a lot of poetry and lyrics! i'm planning on releasing some music when i figure out how to make a beat lol

Report Reply

Reply by wregeny

posted

ME!!! PLS GUYS READ MY “the morning sun” CHAPT 1 AND 2 ON MY BLOG AND GIV FEEBDAKC

Report Reply

I've published a poetry book and a children's book ;;hoping to write horror anthologies whenever I find the time ;;working 60 hours a week and writing is pretty hard  Check this out! https://a.co/d/aDQGbi0 (my poetry book it's deeply personal)

Report Reply

Reply by reovioli

posted

not an author (yet!) but i am a poet and am working on getting a collection together to publish 

Report Reply

Reply by PJJayyy

posted

Hello! I do have some small works. I'm also working a pretty big book and I'm very excited for it to be done and finished and see it become published. I write a lot of horror or romance and my book is a horror story so people tend to stray away from my stories. I'd love to read anyone's stories that want to show them to me, especially if they're horror!

Report Reply

Reply by Jay:]

posted

Omg hi I'm working on a new story idea rn

Report Reply

Reply by e.j. ღ

posted

I'm a retired author but part of me really wants to get back into it. I just can't seem to find the free time with all of the other things I'm juggling right now.

Report Reply

Reply by 🌈𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌 | Autoplay

posted

I'm an aspiring author but I've never actually completed anything, I am very scatterbrained and cannot focus on one thing at a time lol

Report Reply

Reply by unluckydumpsterfire

posted

working on smth right now! it's on the fourth draft and is currently sitting at about 153 pages, i think i might publish it after this draft is done :|

Report Reply

Reply by evrst

posted

Hi there, I'm a growing and aspiring writer! I'm currently working on a couple of Young Adult works and also learning to read and write poetry!

Report Reply

Reply by apolaustic

posted

I'm trying to be T-T

I have all the ideas and none of the skill to get them on paper

Report Reply

Reply by James

posted

I'm an author! I've written romance, adventure, murder mystery and fantasy.

Report Reply

Reply by Crypticgirl

posted

So I am only 14 but I love writing and have written loads of creepypastas and 5 short novels

Report Reply

Reply by Luke T

posted

That would be me i guess (for example :-D)

Report Reply

Reply by Tobi <3

posted

I'm an aspiring author who writes tragedy mainly. I haven't had any of my work published except for one poem in a local writing contest publication, but I am currently writing a novel that I am very proud of so far. I would love to connect with other people to share tips and inspiration, or just make new friends.

Report Reply

Reply by Graeca🏛️Nympha🌸

posted

hola, soy nueva en esta red social. 

Soy escritora, actualmente me dedico más que nada a la poesía. El año pasado publiqué mi primer poemario, "Domingos de Melancolía".

Me gustaría conocer a más escritores

Report Reply

Reply by NiKOLAi SP♤DE

posted

I'm working on writing a book, I really want to publish one but it's still in the works rn planning out filler for the plot so so tedious sometimes T-T hopefully one day

Report Reply

Reply by spiderlegs residence

posted

i'm a writer but i'm also a junior in high school who lacks the skills necessary to do great things. i have time to get better. 

but I write mostly short fiction, and I've been running a Very Long Text Adventure for over half a year.

Report Reply

Reply by SuqMyPiano

posted

I often write stories but i usually delete them bc I don't like them :// But they're usually about fucked up shit like someone going crazy or murderous. I like protagonists you can't rely on :))

Report Reply