« Books and Stories Forum

Any fellow authors on here?

Posted by ꉔꋬ꒒ꏂꃳ ꅐꋬ꒒ꀘꏂꋪ

posted
updated

Forum: Books and Stories

I am an author but I am looking for others that may be on this site. I am always trying to find people a little less known to help them grow. I also enjoy reading lesser known books and etc. I want to follow more authors. Feel free to tell me about your published stuff also.

BIG SMILES PLEASE                                                                      

Report Topic

93 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by svgarwitch

posted

hello!!

i'm an author and have been writing professionally for four years

Report Reply

Reply by ꉔꋬ꒒ꏂꃳ ꅐꋬ꒒ꀘꏂꋪ

posted

I would love to be able to check out some of your stuff 

Report Reply

Reply by Muirgen the Siren

posted

I'm a writer, but the only thing I've completed is fanfiction. However, I'm currently working on a modern fantasy novel that is slow going, but will be really rewarding once it's done!

Report Reply

Reply by Nac Channel Barça

posted

Hola, yo también soy autor y ya publiqué dos obras en Bubok.net. Las dos obras se titulan: La Puerta De Los Sueños, Volumen 1 y Diario de una Convivencia Infernal. Actualmente estoy en vías de escribir mi tercer libro, pero ahora estoy más dedicado a preparar mis vídeos de mis dos canales de Youtube: Nac Channel Misterio y Nac Channel Barça. Sí, adivinaste, también soy Youtuber :)

Report Reply

Reply by Stephanie

posted

I've self published two books. One poetry and one Short stories. 

Report Reply

Reply by Lord Byron Silverhand

posted

Meeee but the only times I've really been published for public consumption is for my job where I'm a senior copywriter. 

Report Reply

Reply by Cypher Lx

posted

I am an independent author with four self-published novels on Amazon. I also have several works in various stages of progress.

Report Reply

Reply by Ashley

posted

Aspiring author. Close to finishing my first novel! It will be a YA suspense novel. 

Report Reply

Reply by Hydra M. Star

posted

I'm and author and publisher. Mostly Erotic Horror, some regular Horror and other types of related speculative fiction. My current project is a multi-author Lovecraft themed anthology that will be the first multi-author release from my VERY indie publishing company and which is way over due for release, but...well, COVID-19 and everything else that was 2020 kind of slowed everything down in my life.

Report Reply

Reply by HellonWheels

posted

I am an author of Erotic Horror poetry, my collection, and the majority of my body of work was published by Hydra M. Star

Report Reply

Reply by Rick Powell

posted

I have had my work in numerous publications. I have self published 2 books of poetry, a collection of short stories, a novella, and I am in the process of releasing my first children’s book this year. I mostly write along the lines of horror/erotic fiction and have been a lover of the horror genre my whole life.  2020 was a challenge creativity wise, as I am sure it has for all of us. 

Report Reply

Reply by magdalen rose™️

posted

I do a lot of writing, am *attempting* to write a novel. And I wrote a screenplay. Does that count?

Report Reply

Reply by MindfulMuva

posted

Not an author.....yet! But would love to be. Right now I write some flash fiction/short stories here and there. I’m slowly working on something that I hope to turn into book for publishing. 

Report Reply

Reply by Nik Monastere

posted

I'm an author! My non fiction has appeared as articles and in blogs, while my fiction work includes short stories featured in a couple anthologies from "Dragonband" and on the Hugo Award-winning podcast "Tales to Terrify." I've written for a few videogames (all are forthcoming, and I can't talk too much about them due to NDA), and a novella I was commissioned to write for "Dragonband" reached the Amazon Top #20 90-Minute Science Fiction and Fantasy Short Reads list :-) I'm working on a table-top game release from Tomb Guardians Miniatures now, and I just finished the first draft of my debut novel on December 31st, 2020! :-) 

Report Reply

Reply by Sukiru.I

posted

Independent adult writer here. Fantasy erotica is my game, former myths and legends come to life in a different way in my tales. My bigger and more popular stories are linked on my profile eventually I will add more. 

Report Reply

Reply by Laura Wolf

posted

Hey hey :)

I'm a sweet contemporary romance author. I've been indie publishing since November 2018 and you can find my books on Amazon/Kindle Unlimited.

My full book list is available on my website here:

https://laurawolfbookclub.wordpress.com/books/

Report Reply

Reply by S P Lowe

posted

Hello! I'm a ghostwriter for a PR firm and have several short stories and poems published in literary magazines. I would love to connect with other writers for inspiration and support. 

What are the titles of your books? Where are they published? Care to share a blurb?

Report Reply

Reply by Maria Biggs

posted

Yes im a multi genre author

Report Reply

Reply by DreTheSage

posted
updated

What software do you write with? Anyone use Scrivener? I’m transitioning from Microsoft Onenote to Scrivener. I write on my iPhone and an iPad Pro with a Logitech Keyboard cover. Been writing a novel...this same novel, since I was a kid. One day I’ll complete it... hopefully soon. 

Report Reply

Reply by Brian Palmer

posted

I'm an agented writer (women's fiction/contemporary), but I haven't published anything yet. Hopefully that will change soon!

Report Reply

Reply by Geebez, The Nocturnal Scribe

posted

Me! Nice to meet everyone.

I spent twelve years writing my first book of a fantasy series, which was published last year. I finished the second book in my fantasy series a few weeks ago, just working out the kinks to get a release within the next few months hopefully. 

I've also written about video games and movies. 

Report Reply

Reply by Dark Harbinger of the Abyss

posted

Aspiring author here.

Report Reply

Reply by Bekka Hohlstein

posted

*raises hand* I'm working on it.

Report Reply

Reply by Lord Byron Silverhand

posted

@Yuu, you are welcome to peruse my blog~!

Report Reply

Reply by Dax

posted

I'm an author! I published my first novel on Amazon last year. I also have a short story on there. I am currently working on a really big project and I'm not really sure when it'll be finished.

Here's a link to my novel: https://www.amazon.com/Thousand-Years-D-L-Hathaway-ebook/dp/B087QSW3G3

I'd love to be friends with some other authors, as well. I've been writing for 16 years and it truly is my passion, even if executive dysfunction prevents me from doing it often.

Report Reply

Reply by Shaitanshammer

posted

I am a writer.

I write Science Fiction and Erotica.

Lately I'm making Smashwords my primary publishing platform.

At the moment I'm rebuilding my website. Which is actually a forum, cause I loath most modern blog platforms. I'll be posting a bunch of free stuff there. Though now that I found Sacehey, I'll also likely include stuff in the blog here.

Rodney C. Johnson/Shaitanshammer

Report Reply

Reply by Emily<3

posted

heyy im going to write abook but idk what to do it about, id like it to be fantasy but i need ideas. any suggestions?

-Ash 

Report Reply

Reply by Emily<3

posted

heyy im going to write abook but idk what to do it about, id like it to be fantasy but i need ideas. any suggestions?

-Ash 

Report Reply

Reply by ꉔꋬ꒒ꏂꃳ ꅐꋬ꒒ꀘꏂꋪ

posted

I would start with write an outline with your characters, plot, cities, countries. Anything you can think of and it will come to you naturally. If you need help I can PM you with better ways to contact me.

Report Reply

Reply by Skye Wolf

posted

I'm an author and currently working on a book i've been writing for 6 years, it's Twilight inspired but with my own ideas and real places.

Report Reply

Reply by ꉔꋬ꒒ꏂꃳ ꅐꋬ꒒ꀘꏂꋪ

posted

Thank sounds like it could be very fun

Report Reply

Reply by Mushroom

posted

I'm a writer but I have got any finish stories/books

Report Reply

Reply by GoddessDreamer

posted

I'm a writer, though mainly with fanficion and stories inspired by my roleplays with my best friend between our characters.
Someday I want to be published.

Report Reply

Reply by ꉔꋬ꒒ꏂꃳ ꅐꋬ꒒ꀘꏂꋪ

posted

Keep your head up and remember Fifty Shades Of Grey and many other widely loved books started out as FanFiction.

Report Reply

Reply by Heather Ashbury - Author

posted

I am a fellow author! Published my first book nearly a year ago titled More Than Human 

Report Reply

Reply by ꉔꋬ꒒ꏂꃳ ꅐꋬ꒒ꀘꏂꋪ

posted

I will check it out

Report Reply

Reply by Meaghan Kalena

posted

Hi!!

I’m brand new to SpaceHey (so cool omg) but I’ve been writing for a looooong time. I publish on the site Booksie :)

I’ve been working on a science fantasy series for literally like 20 years most of my stuff is centered around it.

Report Reply

Reply by Mary Malcolm

posted

Heya! I'm a romance author through The Wild Rose Press. I've currently got four books in print, and hopefully a few more that will come out within the next few years. I've been writing full-time for magazines, blogs, as an author, and now for a marketing agency since 2009, and this is really the only thing I'm good at, so let's hope people continue to read or I'm gonna be in deep trouble. LOL 

Report Reply

Reply by Cyber_Noot

posted

I've been writing for awhile and currently am working on two stories. I'm also new to this place and having major nostalgia flashbacks. So yeah I'll probably stick around to see how this all works out.

Report Reply

Reply by elizabeth

posted
updated

hell yeah, im psyched this is a thread. i published a poem when i was 16, then i had a story in an anthology in 2013, and my debut novel ruthless little things was published by expat press in january 2021.  i've written stuff that's been on websites like miserytourism.com, surfaces.cx, selffuck.help, terrorhousepress.com

Report Reply

Reply by QueenKay30

posted

I’m an aspiring author! I have so many short stories that I have not published because I don’t have much knowledge of the publishing world! I would love some tips!

Report Reply

Reply by 𝖅𝖔𝖎𝖊

posted

I’m a poet—check out my patreon and Twitter links!

Report Reply

Reply by Megan Lee

posted

Hi! I just started my journey to pursue a writing career, though I have been writing for myself for years. I am very new to the whole thing and am in the process of writing my first full novel. I have never published anything, but I have high hopes!!

Report Reply

Reply by Jessi

posted

Writer here! I recently self-published my debut novella https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57572965-strawberry-milk :-) Nice too meet you.

Report Reply

Reply by Moski Shai’keem

posted

Late to the party, but I've been looking for the author's section on here lol

Report Reply

Reply by Satrinia

posted

I'm not an author yet, but I do have two stories I'm currently working on.

Report Reply

Reply by ꉔꋬ꒒ꏂꃳ ꅐꋬ꒒ꀘꏂꋪ

posted

Keep at it and you will get there. Publishing and writing is all about not giving up.

Report Reply

Reply by Author Nicola C. Matthews

posted

Yes! I'm a science fantasy author of 30+ years. I've been traditionally and independently published with over 20 books written. I write for the joy of getting my stories out to the world.

Report Reply

Reply by Elux_Died_♤☆

posted
updated

Hello! I'm an author, too, as of May. :)

My debut novel is a YA fiction called Theory of Reality and deals with LGBTQ/ethnic identity, mental illness, and environment.

Report Reply

Reply by Mercury Rhodes

posted

Working on my first book not a professional though. 

Report Reply