« Back to the Anime Fans Forum

What's an anime you absolutely hate?

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Misty

posted
updated

seven deadly sins, god it’s so bad and creepy when you look into their age differences i only watched the first season in like 2017-2018 and i haven’t finished it since, i like the concept tho, it’s jus the fan service(?) that’s not that great 

Report Reply

Reply by bambi.x

posted

seven deadly sins so happy to see the only other comment for now also say this 

the anime is utter garbage and has so many creepy stuff in it 

Report Reply

Reply by abandoned acc

posted
updated

I know that this post is a bit old but imma say my piece anyways. 

These are all my current most disliked animes and why. (These are all imo, if you like these animes that's perfectly fine and i don't care /pos)

1. My Hero Academia (Don't like the fandom, continuous plot armor for some characters, poor story writing/characters development, overrated)

2. Seven Deadly Sins (dropped the series and lost interest, overhyped) 

3. Any Gross Fanservice Anime 

4. Mirai Nikki (Promotes abusive behavior and relationships IMO, toxic, poor writing, plot armor, terrible character writing)

Report Reply

Reply by Chomp

posted

my hero academia

ugly ass characters absolutely disgusting looking characters i don't know how anyone can look at those stupid ass looking characters and not be immediately turned off 

demon slayer

this piece of shit of a show is so boring and lame the characters are fucking ugly as shit, sure it has consistently great animation but its wasted on the shittiest lamest hackiest story ever, all the characters are unlikable one dimensional lazy garbage. i don't understand how people can sit through that show its shit. a waste of great animators.

Report Reply

Reply by Punss!

posted

i dont watch many anime so

any anime that charaters dont feel like atcual ppl mabye can be done good but yeah

and any anime that the focus poin of the char its over egeracted bob yk yk that bob

and then they like wonder why i hate having bob

if like the desing fit and the char got likeabel personality or it got instresting sotry i can still atleast look over it 

Report Reply

Reply by KIO FISHIE! (≧∇≦)/

posted

totally those annoying romance or harem animes.. (IMO)

like..

-Bunny girl senpai

-teasing nagatoro

-rent a girlfriend

-that one anime that have like six twins girls idk

Report Reply

Reply by Ezekiel

posted

Definitely Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro.

It's just cringe and kinda boring tbh.

Report Reply

Reply by Zeta64

posted

Evangelion and My Hero

Report Reply

Reply by ☆hnnahhkoo_

posted

Seven deadly sins, Darling in the franxx, My problem is with the main characters, Meliodas and Zero two seem annoying characters to me and in the case of Zero two is really unbearable for me, That makes the anime annoying and slow to watch, I couldn't finish any of them because of the annoyance of watching them, if Zero wasn't cute she wouldn't be so famous and that's a fact.

Report Reply

Reply by bismuth

posted

miss kobayashi's dragon maid may not be my most hated anime but I cant stop thinking about how it was such a missed chance for a cute wholesome yuri anime, but it got flooded by fan content for creeps, I hate it.  

Report Reply

Reply by damien ☆ μ's

posted

darling in the franxx. legit the worst anime ever made. zero two is annoying, unlikeable and goonerbait, mc and the blue haired chick are cardboard cutouts. zorome was the only decent character. i dropped it 3 eps in, 4/10

Report Reply

Reply by Laceyzz

posted

it was called one day on mai-chan's life or something. i know the context, but i havent read it because of its topics and i want to keep my mental health as long as i can.

Report Reply