« Back to the creepypasta fans Forum

scariest creepypasta character?

laughing jack has always been the scariest to me... tied with the rake.. but idk, i wanted to see what you guys think.

Report Topic

24 Replies

Sort Replies:

Rake, or Sonic.exe both terrified me, especially the Rake he ugly! I think Mr. Widemouth is aย  bit scary but not the worst.

Report Reply

Reply by Jxnnxllx

posted

BOB literally scared me so bad I was scared to be left home alone lol.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Jxnnxllx

posted

BOB literally scared me so bad I was scared to be left home alone lol.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Jane the Killer

posted

I'd have to say the Russian sleep experiment because that picture gave me nightmares and I can visualize it in my head so easily I can hallucinate it's there.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_grace.grvyrd_xX

posted

def the rake or smile dog!! not cuz theyโ€™re ACTUALLY scary (the rake kinda is tho) but i think itโ€™s mainly bcuz the picz of them kept me up @ night when i was 7 DX

Report Reply

Reply by 4ly_4n4rchy

posted

bare with me I don't know alot of the newer creepypastas, I only know the more older ones cause im a old lady lol, Probobly slenderman or laughing jack tho, I find their appearances to be most traumatizing lol

Report Reply

Reply by Samael..โœง

posted

laughing jack absolutely terrified me ngl -v-"

- kory (he/him)

Report Reply

Reply by Necrofile c∅rpzeverse

posted

I use to be terrified of of Jeff (when I saw the original picture) I was so scared of him but at the same time I was in loveย 

Report Reply

Reply by ไธฐLauraOvYantarไธฐ

posted

The Harbinger Experiment. It just seems like the scariest creepypasta scenario, you end up creating a monster and you have to deal it with yourself to protect the world

Report Reply

Reply by Sue

posted

Sonic.exe, Ben drowned, lavender town, and most of the video game stories always got to me as a kid. Mainly cause I was gullible lmao but also because they were just ones that hit closer to home cause those were games I played as a kid and when your like 8 sitting up at 12am alone with nothing but majoras mask and your imagination all logic and reason goes out the window. XD

Report Reply

Reply by โ˜… Emmet โ˜…

posted

when i first learned about creepypasta, the first one i learned was smile dog. after i learned about smile dog, i was terrified, especially after seeing the photo which was believed to be him. i think what scared me even more is that i didnโ€™t know it was fake and thought it was completely real. but after i found out it was fake i got interested and now that brought me to my still existing obsession with creepypasta, lolโ€ฆ

Report Reply

Reply by J@neD03

posted

Ticci Toby is the scariest for me. Not only does he kill for pleasure but he can't feel pain. LIKE AT ALL. so you couldn't even fight him off if you tried

Report Reply

Reply by Sarah <3

posted

Prob smile dog Xd Iโ€™m just thinking about him in my room at like 2am in the dark ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Sarah <3

posted

Prob smile dog Xd Iโ€™m just thinking about him in my room at like 2am in the dark ย 

Report Reply

Sonic exe!! I was completely terrified of him when i was younger, i couldnโ€™t sleep for nights T_T

Report Reply

Reply by Cacto

posted

Offendermanโ€ฆ why does it even exist manโ€ฆ

Report Reply

The Rake def scared me the most. I remember my best friend in middle school telling me about the Rake right before we went to bed D: I was terrifiedย ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Ben1t0._.Dr0wn3d!

posted

Laughing Jack, that mf scares the shit out of me

Report Reply

Reply by โฆป-liu-โฆป

posted

I agree w you!! laughing jack and the rake are the scariest for me, although I really liked LJ when I was younger so he's oddly comforting in a way.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_NikkiCoffe

posted
updated

hypno this mf scare me as fuck (sorry if i use some inglish word bad its not my firts language)

Report Reply

Reply by CH1CH1:3

posted

prob the rake honestly, looks like a skinwalker :p

Report Reply

Reply by meli.her

posted

slenderman D:

Report Reply

Reply by mannuh0V

posted

As much as everyone would really scare me, I'm not really scared... But E.J, this guy gives me the creeps because he's a strange figure to look at

Report Reply

Reply by ThePwnzor

posted