« Automotive Forum

What do yall think abt the cyber truck?

Posted by Somewhere

posted

Forum: Automotive

tbh i think they ugly af. idk why they are so low polly but it looks like they turned the  graphics to low. 

Tesla Cybertruck: What We Know So Far

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by FrozenSkittle

posted

ugly af, it looks like upside down paper boat (if that makes any sense)

Report Reply

Reply by Alex M. Maya

posted

It’s too ostentatious but it’s ok tough, i prefer Tesla model 3 :)

Report Reply

Reply by Scotty Byrd

posted

twisted metal 2 vibes cop for sure! 

Report Reply

Reply by vertigo

posted

ugly as shit looks like a peeled potato

Report Reply

Reply by Perryjoinsey345

posted

The automotive industry has witnessed a groundbreaking shift towards sustainable and eco-friendly vehicles in recent years. Among the most talked-about innovations, the Tesla Cyber Truck stands tall as a revolutionary all-electric pickup truck. Since its unveiling, the Cyber Truck has sparked excitement, debates, and curiosity among enthusiasts and critics alike. In this article, we will explore the unique features, performance, safety, public perception, and environmental impact of the Tesla Cyber Truck.click here

Report Reply

Reply by __Stella__

posted

It looks unique and I like it. Tho I don't think it I suitable for working or anything

Report Reply

Reply by Avery

posted

unique, but not in a good way

Report Reply

Reply by Maximoto

posted
updated

Horrible clunky design, awful engineering, impractical and apparently extremely dangerous. No crumple zones, steel frame, heavy as fucc, not to mention ugly as home made sin. Also the sharp edges of the trunk will take your fingers clean tf off apparently.

Two thumbs down for me thanks to the fact that I still have all my fingers bc I refuse to go near one lmao

Report Reply