« Back to the Oh, The Horror! Forum

Any good scary short films?

i have been watching horror movies for pretty much my whole life, and i cannot find anything that scares me anymore D: does anyone know some super duper scary short films? (or normal length is fine too, im just a big fan of short films :3c)

i will try to reply asap to comments, i am in GMT+1 timezone ! ( ˶ˆ꒳ˆ˵ )

(*ฅ́˘ฅ̀*) thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by dandywd

posted

“Zygote” is one of my favorite short horror films, by Neill Blomkamp. Dakota Fanning plays the main lead in this which is really cool! It’s a sci-fi body horror that gives off “Dead Space” vibes. 

Report Reply

Reply by Hunter's Cyberspace

posted

It may be a bit basic but I was obsessed with the short film Teeth on youtube for a while.  It's more psychological than it is horror but I love it sm!  

Report Reply

Reply by Juan

posted

The Backrooms was pretty good imo

Report Reply

Reply by Data

posted
updated

I really liked Teaching Jake About The Camcorder, Jan ‘97! Some of it is a bit cliche, but it’s got a great tone and premise imo

BDG also made another great horror short called Earn $20K EVERY MONTH by being your own boss, which doubles as a great parody of internet hustle culture. Not quite as scary but just as engaging!

Report Reply

Reply by CJ

posted

My Little Goat is really good! It's a felt stop motion project that actually freaked me out!

Fair warning don't watch if your sensitive to SA or child abuse cause it does have that,

Report Reply

Reply by TR33

posted

“Other side of the box” By alter on youtube it’s bone chilling and great to watch in the dark with friends only 15 mins long and overall alter as a channel produces great horror all atou

Report Reply

Reply by Olivia

posted

I would say its "short" in my opinion but evil dead rise not that scary and its really good :)

Report Reply

Reply by Madi>.^

posted

It’s not really scary but.. it’s a good short film ^.^ it’s called “The Hug” 

Alsoo if you are in the mood for something kinda unsettling. There’s some pretty good FNAF vhs tapes out there ^.<

Report Reply

Reply by Lis

posted

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BOX!!!
this one will make you VERY uneasy

Report Reply