« Back to the heyspace agere community!! Forum

question six!!

hiyaa i hope everyone had a good halloween <33!! im back with more questions hehehe. 

littles: whats your favorite holiday? and what is that? what activities would u like to do on this activity when regressed?

caregivers: do you have any rules for your little(s)? and if you don't have any little(s)- what rules would you set for them and why?

Report Topic

18 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by madelyn scott

posted

my favorite holiday has always been halloween sense i was very young. i love the expression and getting a chance to be something i like/relate to!! i always go all out every year, and remember every single thing i've dressed up as. if i were to be little during halloween i definitely would wanna dress up in a comfy costume!! like a cat onesie. and i of course would wanna be with my caregiver. carving pumpkins and watching pg halloween movies (nightmare before christmas, corpse bride, etc), and helping him decorating the house :D!!

Report Reply

Reply by Ascher

posted

My favorite holiday is Halloween! Always had been. I still went trick or treating. :))))) I got lots of candy. 

Report Reply

Reply by xXpr1nc3_puddl3zXx

posted

my favorite holiday is Christmas :) i always like staying in my jammies all day and drinking hot chocolate. it's always made me really happy.

Report Reply

Reply by xXpr1nc3_puddl3zXx

posted

my favorite holiday is Christmas :) i always like staying in my jammies all day and drinking hot chocolate. it's always made me really happy.

Report Reply

Reply by ashton<3

posted

my fav holiday has always been Halloween <3 i love the decorations and everything associated with it!! last year i rewatched the Halloween series (Michael Myers, to those who didn't know lol)

Report Reply

Reply by Yugi

posted

my birthday! as much as i hate people getting things for me and it makes me sound selfish i truly like my birthday

Report Reply

Reply by kanah <3

posted

my favorite holiday when im little is probably halloween because i get to dress up however i wanna and get lots of candies trick or treating so its super fun for me, my favorite activity in halloween is going from door to door and watching my candy bag fill up

Report Reply

Reply by dais <3

posted

my favourite holiday is halloween bcs i love dressing up and eating lots of candy !!! <333

Report Reply

Reply by Ricky

posted

My favorite holiday is halloween!! and i love to dress up!

Report Reply

Reply by vincent / ren :3c

posted

i like halloween!! when i trick or treat, sometimes ill just slowly slip into a little mindspace, like i did this year!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Gracie

posted

Mine is Christmas! If I regressed on Christmas I'd wanna play with my new toys and run around acting hyper, especially after too much Christmas cake!

Report Reply

Reply by azazel/nick

posted

halloween!!! halloween has ALWAYS been my favorite. i love scary things and the energy in the air, from the weather to the music being played everywhere and all the decorations. it's just awesome! i really like putting up decorations and making cute halloweeny treats or crafts

Report Reply

Reply by PUPPYPAWZX3

posted

i WUV chirstmas, and id

'd wanna play with my new toys or get some pacis! (i don't got any)

Report Reply

Reply by Sad Bears Playroom

posted

Tiny- Halloween an HANAKA and Christmas

For Halloween I love tricker treating and for hanaka I loveeeee lighting the manoariah and Christmas I like making cookies

Cg- big rule is you at least need to try to eat 3 meals a day. You don't gotta finish they you just gotta try

Report Reply

Reply by grayson

posted
updated

HALLOWEEN>>> me and my friend wanna dress up like walter and jesse from breaking bad and i wanna carve another metallica pumkin 

Report Reply

Reply by Mel>.<

posted

My fav is halloween! I get candies!<33333

Report Reply

Reply by vinny

posted

halloween!! i like watching scary movies with my stuffies! i would go trick or treating but i get nervous when doing that :\

Report Reply

Reply by boo ₍ᐢ.ˬ.⑅ᐢ₎

posted

i looove valentines day! i like to snack on candies and watch mlp on holidays

Report Reply