« Back to the g spot Forum

thoughts on ur partner having an opposite sex bff?

Posted by B☆

posted

Forum: g spot Group

i don't mind really as long as there are sensible boundaries and that they are platonic friends. on the other hand, i was the bff in these situations and haven't had pleasant experiences with any of my close friend's partners (just 2) but they weren't good people to befriends with anyway. it all comes down to love and trust i'd say

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kasey

posted

My bf actually has a lot more girl friends than guy friends. At the start of our relationship I felt completely fine with it but then he started telling me all the details, both sexual and romantic aspects, of all of his regular girl friends and ex's that he's ever had something with before. 

At first his reasoning for telling me everything was because he wanted me to know that he's had a darker past in relationships before and didn't want me finding out another way but then as time progressed he just started dropping comments about sexual experiences he's had with others for no reason. And that stuff still plays on my mind even a year and a bit later. 

It's a weird feeling because I appreciate his honesty and I know he's faithful but at the same time I just wish he never told me any of that so then my mind wouldn't constantly be on it. I think if it wasn't for my retroactive jealousy I would feel more okay and comfortable being around his friends. 

Report Reply

Reply by ppdevin

posted

if he had a girl best friend i would kill her 

Report Reply

Reply by milica <3

posted

i can be very jealous so no lol

and also i'd feel bad for myself and for him because firstly not allowing things for someone is like you're controling their life and i would feel like he would cheat on me any second

Report Reply

Reply by xXZombieEliXx

posted

Nothing wrong with it, if you trust them then it's perfectly fine. Can't stop them from having friends, that's just controlling. 

Report Reply