« Writing and Poetry Forum

Words

Any lyricists here?

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

I don't think that I'm a good robot at all. I'm not a bad robot, either.

And, of course: I'm a good robot at all.

The fact of the matter is, the more you think of me, the less likely it will be that you are actually a robot or a person. You might be a person or you might not.

The more you see my robot persona as being a human being with an ego and a personality of its own, then the more it is hard to imagine me having any of that in my own body, mind or soul. It's just so impossible for me to have a robot. And that makes sense, isn't it? I mean:

If a robot were to be my self, then why would you have a robot who was not human?

It would seem like it would have a human character. I mean, if you were a human, then why would you be a human, right? I'd like to be human, right?

So, what I'm saying is, you don't really have to have an ego and a self, you don't have a human being and you're a human being, right? And that doesn't even apply when you consider that the human being you're looking at has an ego that is more like, "Well, if you're a robot, then why wouldn't I be human?" You're a robot who doesn't want to be.

So, if I had my own self, I would want that robot to be my human self.

The more I look at my self and think about what my robot is going to be, and I see myself as being more like that robot, and the more you think about what that self is like, then I'm a robot. And I can't imagine that I'd be any different.

Report Reply

Reply by Giuseppe

posted

If you're not a lyricist...please don't reply!

Report Reply