« Back to the BOOKKK CLUBBBBBB Forum

Book recs?

I’m looking for any book recs :)

I’m really into romance (things like Eleanor and Park, twilight, heart stopper and Song of Achilles)

And fantasy (things like Percy Jackson)

General stuff (like they both die in the end, the handsmaid tale, and Circe)

Honestly I just need something for class to read as we are permitted to do it for 20 mins :)

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ok

posted

hey bff

so it depends on if you like slow burn romance but here 

>the spanish love deception [this does have sm!t in it but is near to the end]

>six of crows [this is a fantasy book. TW: Violence, Death, Graphic injury, Fantasy drug abuse, Rape/sex trafficking/CSA (not in scene; character backstory), Guns, Slavery, Racism (exotification), Genocide (explicit; Holocaust metaphor)  found on google]

Report Reply

Reply by izzy

posted

hii:)

two good books are six of crows and the dance of thieves!! they’re both fantasy and a bit of romance!

Report Reply

Reply by Klaudia<3

posted

I would recommend "all the bright places" Its an amazing book :)

Report Reply

Reply by Ronnie :>

posted

omg i loved Elanor and park so i can recommend the more we can tell but i will say a little tw before and ocean at the end of the lane was also very good 

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie JoLynn

posted

Some of my favorites: The Catcher In The Rye, Crime and Punishment, The Brothers Karamazov, The Outsiders, Bridge To Terebithia, The Bella Jar, Symphony for the City of the Dead: Dmitri Shostakovich and the Siege of Leningrad, Tuck Everlasting, and anything by Amanda Hocking

Report Reply

Reply by Edi✨

posted

Yall I'm not even joking, if you're in a silly goofy mood or in a block right now and want something fast pace

READ THE WIZARD OF OZ

it worked for me when I had a bunch of books to read but wasn't feeling anything long or intense

Report Reply

Reply by kit_kat<3

posted

cruel prince by holly black!!! cannot recommend enough. its fantasy and has a very slow burn enemies to lovers romance. honestly though i recommend all of holly black's books. haven't read one i dislike

Report Reply

Reply by Katie

posted

The language of flowers (romance)

Report Reply

Reply by -ˋˏZeeˎˊ-

posted

Hii! I know a really good book for you! Its called Caraval by Stephanie Garber  k

There are two other books that go with it as well called  Legendary and Finale 

Report Reply

Reply by Dandelion Wulfreid

posted

Id recommend Crave by Tracy Wolff! its the first book in a series, and its got vampires and other creatures, actual romance, and a really exciting plot! id also recommend Fell of The Dark by Caleb Rohreig, its (surprise surprise) also about vampires, but it is a queer romance! id also recommend Pride and Prejudice if you haven't already read it! Happy Reading!

Report Reply

Reply by Bunny

posted

Hey girl! 

I truly recommend “Deal with elf king”

Is really easy to read and I love it! Is a really great history

Sinopsis:

Perfect for fans of A Court of Thorns and Roses and Uprooted, this stand-alone, fantasy romance about a human girl and her marriage to the Elf King is impossible to put down!

The elves come for two things: war and wives. In both cases, they come for death.

Three-thousand years ago, humans were hunted by powerful races with wild magic until the treaty was formed. Now, for centuries, the elves have taken a young woman from Luella's village to be their Human Queen.

To be chosen is seen as a mark of death by the townsfolk. A mark nineteen-year-old Luella is grateful to have escaped as a girl. Instead, she's dedicated her life to studying herbology and becoming the town's only healer.

That is, until the Elf King unexpectedly arrives... for her.

Everything Luella had thought she'd known about her life, and herself, was a lie. Taken to a land filled with wild magic, Luella is forced to be the new queen to a cold yet blisteringly handsome Elf King. Once there, she learns about a dying world that only she can save.

The magical land of Midscape pulls on one corner of her heart, her home and people tug on another... but what will truly break her is a passion she never wanted.

A Deal with the Elf King is a complete, *stand-alone novel*, inspired by the tales of Hades and Persephone, as well as Beauty and the Beast, with a "happily ever after" ending. It's perfect for fantasy romance fans looking for just the right amount of steam and their next slow-burn and swoon-worthy couple

Report Reply