« Romance and Relationships Forum

Relationship help.. [closed]

I feel so bad. Whenever I like someone and i'm close to being in a relationship with them everything just shuts down. I start feeling uncomfortable and unconsciously ghosting them/distancing myself from them. I can't help it, all of a sudden everything they do makes me sick. I kissed this one boy the other day and at the moment I felt very happy, but not too far after I felt uncomfortable and disgusting with him and myself. The thought of being in a relationship is extremely terrifying to me at times and after I feel close to getting into one I feel icky. No, I am not aromantic, because I do have the desire and want to be in a relationship. I just don't know, I need help, I don't know why I feel this way and I don't want to hurt anyone. I know I'm hurting people and it makes me feel awful but this disgusted feeling is so overwhelming. 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Donut

posted

I suggest trying out Valorant. Valorant is a free-to-play first-person hero shooter developed and published by Riot Games, for Microsoft Windows. First teased under the codename Project A in October 2019, the game began a closed beta period with limited access on April 7, 2020, followed by an official release on June 2, 2020.

Report Reply

aubrey<3 closed this Forum Topic