« Back to the g spot Forum

euphoria

Posted by B☆

posted
updated

Forum: g spot Group

who can you resonate with the most and why?

i would say it may be rue for me. i can relate to her addiction - but for alcohol instead. speaking of alcoholism, maybe it's cassie's mom. anyway, just like her, i am an introvert (the kind that gets along with many people). i have/had a complicated relationship with my sexuality. i am mentally ill too and can get very distant but despite of that, i can be empathetic and care for those around me. these are only what i could see myself in her..

maybe jules too....... it's 5 am so i'll rethink this once more. gn xxx

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kasey

posted

For me I don't think I resonate with entirely one person but I really saw myself in Lexi in some of the things she did this season. I definitely don't think I would have enough courage or confidence to put on a play like she did, but I really resonated with her observance of others she participates in because that's something I do in my everyday life.  

"I feel like I've lived most of my life in my imagination, taking the smallest moments and dreaming them up into something bigger." I swear this quote from her in particular is something similar I've said to myself before so that was just like woahhh.

Report Reply

Reply by B☆

posted

yeah, me too. i see a little of myself in some of them whether its the bad or good traits. we're slowly getting to know lexi more since they've been showing her this season. i wouldn't call her as bad as the rest for disclosing actual things in her play since the others have done incomparable things

Report Reply

Reply by ∘♡∘Skye∘♡∘

posted

Probably rue for me too, her addiction issues as well as bipolar f(not confirmed ik) rlly just aa resonated that  cassies sort of need for validation? although im NOT team cassie so plz dont get it twisted AAA but u know 

• ( ་ ⍸ ་ )

Report Reply

Reply by molly<3

posted
updated

i relate a lot to rue with all of her negative traits, esp the ones she cant help, externally tho im lexi in kats clothes,

like w rue girl, im bipolar 1 n i be feeling her what looks like episodes lolll, she cant face up to shit unless she has too, she has a beautiful heart and cant handle what the world is giving her, her fighting back against reality is bc well i relapsed again lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Giovanna :)

posted

i think i relate most to cassie and her hyper sexuality and daddy issues. for her, growing up without a dad caused her to look for validation from men in her own ways, which ended up in her thinking the only way she'll ever get attention from them is by being a sex object. for me, growing up with a bad relationship with my dad makes me look for attention from guys every way i can. sometimes it feels like i cant live without male validation and i hate myself for it. i always feel like such a slag. 

Report Reply

Reply by milica <3

posted

to be honest, i wouldn't relate to anyone in that show :P

Report Reply