« Back to the autistics Forum

AUTISTIC TEENS?

Posted by Ren

posted

Forum: autistics Group

hi im looking for autistic 16-17-18 year old friends I can make! 

id love a friendship group that understands me as I have never had one! <3

Report Topic

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by .+* aurora *+.

posted

hi! I’m just about to turn 16 and I’d love some new friendships! :]

Report Reply

Reply by Ghostie

posted

Hello! I’m Kasper, I’m 17, and my special interest atm is space dandy — the anime! 

Report Reply

Reply by jacctus

posted

I'm 16 and have been diagnosed with Aspburgers at a very very young age, and Aspburgers is in the Autism family tree so I'm like your akward autism cousin.

Report Reply

Reply by ♡ Parker ♡

posted

Hii! Im looking for the same thing! I just turned 17 like 2 days ago lol and I’ve been self diagnosed for years

Since no one around really knows im autistic they just think im weird so its hard making friends irl

Report Reply

Reply by shiv/eddie

posted

heyyy im 17 and autistic :3

Report Reply

Reply by August

posted

Hi!!! I'm August, 17. It would be really cool to try and make friends that actually understand me too. I'm open to messages!

Report Reply

Reply by Angel

posted

Hi! I'm 18, so we can totally be friends if you want! I checked out your profile before, I like "The Last of Us" too! Have you ever played the game before?

Report Reply

Reply by venus ⭐️

posted

well hellooo im 16 :]

Report Reply

Reply by haruhi707

posted

hey!! i'm 16 :3

Report Reply

Reply by grace ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𓆟

posted

hi! 16 yr old here!!!!!!! id luv to get 2 know u!

Report Reply

Reply by Lil

posted

I would really like to make some friends, so anyone who sees this can send me a message if they want :)

Report Reply

Reply by Y͜͡i͜͡p͜͡p͜͡e͜͡e͜͡

posted

Hiiii! I'm 16 so if you're still down to make some friends we could be friends and if anyone else sees this you can message me because I need friendship

Report Reply

Reply by Vivi / ViviTheBlock 🇧🇷

posted

HERE!!!!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by cowboysupernova

posted

hey, I'm 16 going on 17, and a high functioning autistic dude. Wassup man, were have you been, the community's all around here now, we got ourselves a club now, and it feels really good to just be united together

Report Reply

Reply by lee !!

posted

hii! im 16 and would love more autistic friends lol. its hard having NT friends because i tend to go non verbal often, to being having autistic friends online would be great. drop me a friend request !

Report Reply