« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

2000s fashion

hello fellow 2000s fashion lovers, this is a forum where we can talk about everything related to 2000s fashion, thrift finds, our favourite pieces, unusual people who's fashion has inspired us and so much more <3

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

wot underated 00s trends do u think to make a comebkΒ β™‘β™‘ luv ur pfp btw >_<

Report Reply

Reply by thats hot (sam heeney)

posted

Well I definitely think the whole scene aesthetic will make more of a mainstream comeback, it won’t be the full extent of the style but many elements of it will make their way into fashion. Also skinny jeans will probably come back, longer tops are amazing and sooo underrated, they will hopefully come back, yoga pants with the colourful waistbands will, and the almost cropped coats which end at and cinch at the waist.

Report Reply

Reply by ceru ❋

posted

This icon needs a comeback

Report Reply

Reply by thats hot (sam heeney)

posted

yasss I love bobby jack stuff, you can't get it here in the uk tho

Report Reply

Reply by Magg0txD

posted

YUP YUP xx

Report Reply

Reply by K1ttyK0r4

posted

I feel like my best 2000s pieces are from thrifting but mostly my mom she had stuff that people would buy for so much money on depop that i got for free. If you want more 2000s pieces i would suggest looking through family members old clothes if they keep them. My favorite pieces are old aeropostale and hollister long sleeves and tank tops or bejewed shirts. Also blinged out bootcut jeans are the best. Small shirt big pants combo is my fav tho.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by y2kissable4u

posted

Is there any brand that produces actual LOW RISE jeans??? Cuz everything is just MID RISE smh....

Report Reply