« Back to the Islam Forum

i am really questioning my beliefs

Posted by Name

posted

Forum: Islam Group

i was born in a ''muslim'' family. by ''muslim'' i mean they didnt pray, they drank alcohol and ate pork. But they called themselves muslims. I celebrated christmas, went to church on christmas and got gifts and stuff. about 4 years ago me and my mom and brother left my father cuz he wasnt a good father nor husband. he didnt wanna work, didnt care about us and drank and stuff.  Recently i have been going to the mosque, i learnt a lot of surahs and things about Islam.But i looked into other religions a bit, and now i cant decide what to beilive in. I like and support other religions too but idk. 
(sorry for bad english)

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Nikkie ♡

posted

Assalamu alaikum, I personally would advise you to pray more often if you feel you are in a confused state. Ask Allah(swt) for guidance and try your best not to miss your salah.peace

Report Reply

Reply by PenguDuck

posted

You can watch Mufti Menk and Ali Dawah along with speaker corner things and debates to help settle it out. I was also born in a "muslim" family, but I am the only one practicing, while the others just say they are muslim for the title, and because they believe in "one God" but being muslim, is really having faith and trying to seek truth , not to fall into the desires of social contruct. Religion isnt just a belief, its the way of life so take your time to find out what way of life is really truthful to you. Dont make your desires get in the way of what God you want, make the truth tell you what God you NEED.  You can also order books like fajr and noor, the sealed necter, the quran translated by mualana wahiduddin khan farida khanam. Insha Allah your spiritual journey comes at ease and you get the truth you wanted or needed :)

Report Reply