6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by B☆

posted

PLEASE how old were u 

Report Reply

Reply by Kasey

posted

For me it's gotta be my entire year 9 math class. Our teacher was a bit of a knobhead for the entire year and was so rude to the guys for no reason. I've got so many stories from that class but the one that stands out the most is when one of the guys in my class was 'turning' the projector on and off continuously by aiming his calculator up to it when in reality he just had the remote under the table that he was using. Our teacher believed it so much that he confiscated his calculator from him. Then the guy would start handing the actual remote to the rest of his friends and they'd be doing the same thing. By the end of the class I think he ended up confiscating 6 or 7 different calculators and wouldn't give it back to them. Seriously how thick in the head could he get??

Report Reply

Reply by milica <3

posted

when we had the most boring last class and power went off in the entire town and they let us go home X)

Report Reply

Reply by magda.ೃ࿔

posted

literally any time i was in orchestra!!1! one time i was eating my lunch in the music room and before leaving the director said "dont spill any food" and as soon as he left i tried to take off the lid from my lunch tupperware and it spilled all over the carpet 

Report Reply

Reply by magda.ೃ࿔

posted

literally any time i was in orchestra!!1! one time i was eating my lunch in the music room and before leaving the director said "dont spill any food" and as soon as he left i tried to take off the lid from my lunch tupperware and it spilled all over the carpet 

Report Reply

Reply by Grace

posted
updated

My favorite memory from high school is the day we had a big project senior year. We convinced our teacher we had to finish the video outside in the courtyard. All 5 of us ran to the car and spent a good amount of time at Walmart trying on costumes and riding skateboards and then going to the park across the street an playing on the swing set. Honestly not sure how we got away with it. Class was an hour long and we were gone for a good 40 minutes. Such a core memory I never talked to those classmates again but we had such a great time.

Report Reply