« Back to the Anime Fans Forum

fav anime characters?:3

Posted by asher

posted

Forum: Anime Fans Group

what are your fav anime characters?

mine would be miyuki from love is war and hatsuharu from fruits basket :)

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Thomas Bradshaw

posted

This is a tough question when I think about the diversity that is anime. If we think about your typical shonen anime, I'm all for your leads like Naruto, Sasuke, Goku, Vegeta, etc. If I had to pick a single sailor guardian, I might pick Mercury. Violet Evergarden is a wonderful lead as well.

Report Reply

Reply by Cass

posted

some of my favorite characters are Ken Kaneki, Light Yagami, Gintoki Sakata, Denji ( Chainsaw man ), Armin Arlert, Hanako ( TBHK ) and Eren Yeager

Report Reply

Reply by haruhi707

posted

I really like shin from nana, misato from evangelion and himemiya from revolutionary girl utena 

Report Reply

Reply by ♡ 𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐘 ♡

posted

Kaidou (Saiki K)
Oikawa
Ushijima
Tsukishima
Yamaguchi
Sakusa (Haikyuu ^^)

Report Reply

Reply by UrlocalPossum

posted

Hard decision for me to make tbh I’d say one of my absolute favorites is probably Shuuya Kano from the Kagerou Project just bc of the fact that me figuring out how much I relate to him helped me figure out a lot about myself so he’s kind of a comfort character. Vanitas from Vanitas No Carte as well his design goes hard and he’s a doctor who specializes in vampires and also just I get him tbh. Jeanne from Vanitas No Carte, 10/10 she’d kill me given the opportunity, Ayano Tateyama and Tsubomi Kido from the Kagerou Project, Ayano’s Just- amazing and also I want to hug her, Kido would punch me given the chance 10/10 Poe from Bungo Stray Dogs, like he’s just a goth man with a raccoon, I need not say more. I like Akutagawa at least in the Bungo Stray Dogs Beast manga bc he’s just so goofy and oblivious. There are quite a few Bungo Stray Dogs characters, like Lucy, also Yosano, don’t question why I like questionable doctors please-

Report Reply