« Back to the Kin Hangout Forum

Old Otherkin/Therian Sites

This is Spacehey, many of us are people who like old internet. Has anyone else done dives into old otherkin and therian websites? Here are a few personal favorites of mine: 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Dinic 💫

posted

Nooo you just made me realized I missed an opportunity to make a were card joke with the intro thread 

also now all I can think about is how funny it would be if a therian made a carrd and called it a "were carrd" thanks :p 

I don't have much to add to the older kin sites, but there is Temple of the Ota-'kin as the predecessor to modern fiction, which I thought was created in 2008 but turns out according to how back the archive goes it as 2004 at most 

Report Reply

Reply by Azure

posted

I love the archives of Otherkin.net! There's also The Otherkin Resource Center, which was a hub for the otherkin community before Otherkin.net.

Report Reply

Reply by mossy :]

posted

after I checked lostkin (linked in op), I had to go on a bit of an archive crawl to find an intact version of the TirNanOc webring page. looks like it shut down sometime between may and september of 2008. it's a shame that so much of the ring is defunct now

Report Reply