« Back to the Real Paranormal Forum

My experiences

Just wondering what some of your experiences are?

we live in the countryside in Oxford, England. Me and my friend both heard a music box like/icecream van sound which went on for about a few minutes which only we heard at about 3pm. mum and dad didn't know I smoked so we used to sneak out. 

When I was gonna walk to hers i opened the door and heard the noise so text her to meet me in my care instead, no explanation as we live in the middle of fields for at least 5 miles, it was three in the morning and coming from the field (I mean where else would it be). I would look stupid. when she came to the car she said did you hear that noise and that's when I realised I wasn't being stupid. still to this day no plausible explanation and only we heard it without each other knowing.

in the same field my dads friend(s) have seen a white lady cross from one side to another. another has heard a horse and carriage go by but did not see it. 

it gives me the goosebumps thinking about it.

we live in fields so they are trying to build the area. a planning was put in for 10 houses, we are only 20 so a small amount but enough to make a million off each one. my mum is director of our street so looked at planning permission to make sure no more could be built..... yeah, they couldn't. why? the same field ive just spoken about has a long barrow in dating back 8,000 years. used for body parts and children and cannot be built on. we found this out after. 

yikes.

Report Topic

0 Replies