« Back to the Val’s Romance Corner Forum

im pretty sure this isnt normal

i want to make this clear- i am not a creep, if i end up thinking i like someone i wont change my behavior with them very much and i dont do nun weird to em [like following them around stalking stuff like that] ANYWAYS

anytime i become friends with a guy i always start to like them a bit, idk why and i dont like it bc ik u cant only be friends with someone you like. on top of that i cant tell the diffrence between attractions, i can kinda tell when i like someone but idk if its just me being happy im their friend or if its me wanting to date or something?? idk its super confusing and annoying for me, i also want to date but i dont want to get into a relationship thinking i love this person only to find out i only like them as a friend. that would suck for both parties tbh..

idk what to do if anyone can relate pls lmk lol

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Valentine

posted

I can somewhat relate to this. Honestly I think when it comes down to the not wanting to be in a relationship part there is no harm in trying if they like you back. My partner and me only talked for a day or two before dating and we’ve been together for 5 months. It really just depends. If you truly want to be with someone and they want to be with you 10/10 go for it.

Report Reply

Reply by Lagncx

posted

You aren’t alone. Me and this guy have had our ups and down and he’s been so nice to me I think it’s cause a guy has always been rude to me so that change just makes me so in love like with him…

Report Reply