« Back to the SpaceHey Forum

a spacehey app

Posted by Kristie

posted
updated

Forum: SpaceHey Group

would you all like to have a spacehey app? I know that I do. 

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Addams

posted

It would definitely create more traction to the site. It’s already pretty mobile friendly.

Report Reply

Reply by ReachTheSeas

posted

I like that idea! 

Report Reply

Reply by Leopard 1

posted

I really would like a spacehey app!

Report Reply

Reply by Planet Jadarius

posted

Yeah I’m all for that. 

Report Reply

Reply by They_Baby_Mama

posted

Yes I Agree , A Mobile Version Would Eventually Be A Beneficial Investment To SpaceHey Making It Even More Accessible ..

Report Reply

Reply by V Holeček Art

posted

While I definitely side with Eamon that the web-based experience is part of that retro charm, I can also understand that novelty has a shelf-life, and that an app will probably be inevitable if the site wants to retain more than an absolute niche userbase.  Having said that, its not my project to really tell anyone what to do with...just saying that I can see the argument for it.

Report Reply

Reply by manofSteele

posted

I think so because it's a lot more convenient.  I don't bring my laptop with me everywhere, so if I want to check my SpaceHey during the day, I have to hope there's internet and log on a separate time (because it will log me out every time I leave safari).  With a SpaceHey app, it will be a lot more convenient to check messages, friend requests, and replies to my blog posts.

That being said, I do see the other side.  As user Eamon pointed out, the difficulty of finding SpaceHey is part of what makes it special.  I also find that my time using SpaceHey at home feels more special, since it's something that I have to make the most of.  

Overall though, I think the pros outweigh the cons, and there should be a SpaceHey app.  It just makes the app so much easier for people to use, and users who prefer to use just the website would still be able to do so.

Report Reply

Reply by daleglynn

posted

I used spacehey app for geometry dash subzero and it's good.

Report Reply