« Back to the Music enthusiasts and artists Forum

IS THIS STILL ACTIVE

hiiiii i would love to know if this group is still active.

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Leahnie

posted

I just joined spacehey so I wouldn't know, but if it's not let's make it active again!

Report Reply

Reply by j0nd4mus1c14n

posted

Hi stranger from 5 months ago. It's quite rare to see SpaceHey groups being often active. I rarely see such things according through my phenomenology, but I also understand why. Because y'know, life and things.

Report Reply

Reply by 77razr

posted

Reply by asia

posted

damn. i hope this still is active, i get the feeling that it's not but it sure would be nice. replying to this for resurrection/good luck!!!

Report Reply

Reply by CokeWhiteTiger

posted

*Knock Knock* Is anybody here?

Report Reply

Reply by SWH (Punk Jesus)

posted

I think many users have abandoned the site due to there being "no app" or maybe they were just here for the novelty.

I'm still here, so when forums are popping off I'll be around to help it pop off further. I've just been away from the forum side for a little while.

Report Reply

Reply by [)4\ /![)

posted

Seems like the "Forums" are a bit more active at the moment. It might help to throw in some new topics; maybe a "newly discovered" orĀ  "fave artists" kinda threads.

I think a themed thread for every day of the week would be pretty cool. something along the lines of "80s Monday" or "Electronic Fridays", eh?

Report Reply

Reply by LadyRafela

posted

I guess it is? I know I'm not active on Spacehey everyday, but I try to check in once or twice a week. I think this group does need to try and do something to keep it alive. The person below me has some nice suggestions!

Report Reply

Reply by Lunna

posted
updated

idk mabye

Report Reply