« Games Forum

Habbo Hotel 2009

Posted by B☆

posted

Forum: Games

my fav virtual world to run away to during my childhood years <3 i was just curious if anyone has any fun habbo hotel stories? or if you are in contact with an old habbo friend from there? i am mostly wondering how the people i would talk to are doing in recent times

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Meluunes

posted

I had like a ton of weird friends and i am 100% sure they were all like 20 years older then me. xddd
Back then i feel like everyone wanted to exchange kik... i remember there being so many sketchy people wanting my kik ._. what was up with that. Like i was 13 and just wanted to chat and dress up my char

Report Reply

Reply by henty ♡

posted

oh my god i remember standing around in the labyrinth or sth?? or just in general standing around in corners and stuff and trying to click on urself so you'd turn around and not face the wall

Report Reply

Reply by headempty

posted

I mainly played habbo retros most like habboon and rise when it was still up, so many countess hours just building rooms :S 

Last thing ive played was maplestory and vrchat !

Report Reply

Reply by B☆

posted

habbo retros! i switched to habboon and fresh hotel after i was hacked in habbo. i've heard of those except rise :^

Report Reply

Reply by roob °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

posted

bro habbo was so good!! 

i ended up finding a bunch of websites similar to it to have access to all the cool stuff lolol xen was my favourite XD

learned a lot about life on those websites lmao

Report Reply