Topic: What’s school like for you?

Sort Replies:

Reply by -XxJOSHxX-

posted

kinda shit have loads of homework and have exams coming up next month that i'm not prepared for, but i have my favourite teacher tho and i love him so its not all bad but i am on easter break so i cant see him until next week :( 

Report Reply

Reply by ren✩

posted

Reply by -

posted

it's alright but not fun.

Report Reply

Reply by ect0Biolog1st

posted

I h8 it sm the literal only reason i'm trying in school is family and friends :'((

Report Reply

Reply by Moon Ha ᓚᘏᗢ ✧˚. ᵎᵎ

posted

love it cuz of the ppl there, hate it bc of the work grrrrr

Report Reply

Reply by 无名༉‧₊˚✧

posted

it's mid tbh.

but other than that, it's suffocating, sometimes hell...i don't have a day where i don't get harassed in the classroom (istg some ppl needs their mouth sewn shut). i used to enjoy school until those mfers arrived, i hate it so much, i lied when i said it's mid. IT'S HELL and the fact that when i bring this up to ppl i know, they disregard it, what if i just made it all up in my head? but it feels so real??? idk what to do anymore!!!!1

Report Reply

Reply by s<3

posted

Reply by Ray<3

posted

Reply by Rohan

posted

Hot take but I love school, I'm a total nerd when it comes to learning and being able to socialize with friends and teachers is just so fun.

Report Reply

Reply by xx1ris

posted

i’m just going bc of my hallway crush tbh, my friends there are fake ass and my teachers and classmates hate me. but that’s okay cuz I ain’t going to school all my life, wasted time.

Report Reply

Reply by doppy

posted

Eh, like is not that bad but I just don't wanna go to school, lazyness?, depression?, tiring? who knows but I prefere not going to school

Report Reply

Reply by Eris_(ー。ー#)

posted

Absolute shit. I mean being with friends is always fun, but the actual school part. Like I'm failing English AGAIN and my eoc is tomorrow and the 12th so I doubt I can get my grade back up  (ー_ー;) I'm actually dying, but I found a nice college that has my major so that's good ig!

Report Reply

Reply by kenie!

posted

Honestly school kind of sucks and I’m just trying to make through day by day. It’s draining and a waste of my time. I wish I was popular or atleast had good friends but school life sucks so bad ngl.

Report Reply

Reply by 4k3m1zz

posted

hmm its complicated i have like this totally different personality around my friends just cause i fear they might not like the real me also im so stupid its not fucking funny like unbelievably dumb i had to get another math tutor and i cant even remember fucking see i already forgot its like the 2-1= shit also maybe its cause english is not my first language but still theres that little 4yr old out there reading books in like 102093 languages and then theres me lmao SUBSTRACTION THATS WHAT ITS CALLED 

Report Reply

Reply by plontare

posted

I'm so excited to not have to see my ex boyfriend every day next year! Otherwise, the friends I actually like will stay my friends.

Report Reply

Reply by CB3

posted

uhhh i was homeschooled most of the time and i already graduated so

Report Reply

Reply by Vienna <3

posted

dude it's ROUGH nobody likes me becuase I keep getting into fights lmao 

Report Reply

Reply by sweet16teen

posted

Lamee but my goal is to join the air force after I graduate so I'm trying my best  

Report Reply

Reply by ismael

posted

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT ALREADY!!!!!!! I have a few days left but GOD they feel ETERNAL!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by DeathGrimore

posted

good a few more days and i will be graduating finally only con is the exams that are coming up soon

Report Reply

Reply by Emma

posted

SHIT just shit and lonely 

Report Reply

Reply by luci

posted

It's not good, but it's not bad either. I guess it's decent

Report Reply

Reply by ari :p

posted

school has been annoying but great for me i guess?

Report Reply

Reply by m (fanpage)

posted

I took a "gap year" kinda to make my grades better. Now I can get into better school.. but sometimes I feel sad that other 18 year olds will graduate before me. I'll get to know which school I'm getting in a few days, I'm excited but also what if I don't get into any school?? 

( ;´ - `;) 

Report Reply

Reply by Vampette664

posted

TERRIBLE ugh. Its like 30°c in there now and its so boring. My friends are the only thing good about it. Sad that my whole future relies on something so uninteresting and stress inducing... Im glad im smart tho cause i naturally get grade 7s-9s (depending on the subject) even without revising so at least im not struggling

Report Reply

Reply by bea

posted

School is a very UNIQUE place. One of my best friend's moving to a whole different country at the end of this year so I'm stuck with some really annoying people in form. The school are actually so poor they can't afford to take us to somewhere NICE for the end of year trip. Only good thing about school is that I don't have to go for the first week back cus I'll be in a different country. 

Report Reply

Reply by x_val3nt1ne_x

posted

Honestly, it's been good social-wise but for grades not so much. This year I had some issues with one of my second-term gym teacher and one of the lunch teachers.

Report Reply

Reply by Whik

posted

Currently, it's meh. I barely graduated middle school and managed to reconcile with some old friends. But, sadly, some of the friends I cared for, moved to other schools. (Sorry, if I make a few grammatical mistakes, as I'm not a native speaker)

Report Reply

Reply by Dead_end_friend

posted

mediocre 

No one there shares my interests and/or knows any good memes. My teachers are legends tho so i cant complain.

Report Reply

Reply by Su_zi.e

posted

It’s been okay honestly I have a best friend we do stuff together I had a bf (broke up) been really depressed I’m looking forward to 11th grade

Report Reply

Reply by Ale

posted

pretty good tbh im mostly always alone but i enjoy my peace and quiet watchin youtube 

Report Reply

Reply by Mrtitaniumfox

posted

I graduated in 2022 but it was fun :)

Report Reply

Reply by s3LzzYs

posted

It used to be good but now I just feel stupid every time the teachers ask something... I have friends and stuff but sometimes I feel like I'm just in their way so I just wish I was in another school :p /// Solía ​​ser bueno, pero ahora me siento estúpido cada vez que los maestros preguntan algo... Tengo amigos y esas cosas, pero a veces siento que estoy en su camino, así que desearía estar en otra escuela.

Report Reply

Reply by slide

posted

good lol got pretty high scores on my finals last school year and schools out so woohoo

Report Reply

Reply by jillyfish

posted

i mean.. it was alright ig, it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either, had good memories, but bad moments with others, yknow????

Report Reply

Reply by painfal :3

posted

Shitty, I lost all my friends (I only had two) and i was spending time alone for about four months I kind of got used to my loneliness I sit alone in the hallways listening to music I guess I'm mysterious but not like in a hot way more like a lonely pathetic way and my grades are mostly Fs so its not really fun at all. good thing I finished summer school! I doubt ill make any friends when school starts again though..

Report Reply

Reply by TheNerdyNiko

posted

not good at some part. mostly because of my classmates. they annoy literally everyone and are the most discriminatory people i have met in my entire life. they bully people just because they're themselves and its disgusting.
though i have made friends from other years and they're really nice! they kind of help me forget about the tense atmosphere im in, so i guess its not thaat bad

Report Reply

Reply by ㋛//⍣ 𝕵𝖔𝖝𝖎 ⍣//㋛

posted

my school is kinda diff since i live in a diff country LOL but even community colleges are so important here and also prestigious as private schools. the system is kind of off but it's okay!! my school is full of issues but it's a VERY active school lollss. idk what to say but yeah

Report Reply

Reply by Reb✮⋆˙

posted

A place where all people with your age have one problem: the place where you are. To be more precise, the school. There is some color to get up every day and go to the same place over and over again in anticipation of a vacation with friends. So in a way I even love school

Report Reply

Reply by mwalliy

posted

Relativamente normal, siento que mi vida en el instituto es como un slice of life y en otros momentos puede ser muy divertido, realmente me siento un poco mal y reflexiva cuando se de gente que considera el instituto una tortura, ya sea por la forma en que le enseñan, la sobrecarga de tareas y proyectos o la poca comodida y seguridad con sienten con sus compañeros.

Report Reply

Reply by franci

posted

tbh i really like school, i have a friend group thats really nice just kinda complicated with some friends time to time and majority of the ppl in my grade and even higher r ok with me cuz i have some older cousins and an older brother!! the only thing i dont like are my teachers like literally this one teacher is so rude towards me that it drives me insane and i cant even say nothing cause she's more right all cuz she has more authority?? its stupid but i do like a lot of ppl in my school even though like there is a lot of bullying i've never rlly been picked on, i hate school work a lot too but sometimes its moderate sometimes i literally just wanna leave and never come back i have a lott of difficulties with my mental health which makes everything a bit more harder 2x more and sometimes i just dont even wanna go to school but its an alright experience 

Report Reply

Reply by MICK💥🔫

posted

starting again this or next friday.

I have adhd(?) and I have trouble paying attention so it's really hard for me to get good grades if I don't cheat/finish any of my work.

I am kinda excited to see if there are any cool people this year so that'll be fun!

Report Reply

Reply by Toastiee

posted

soo bad.... I'm in my senor year and I have 4 math classes and 2 history classes. i have 9 classes this year and I'm so stressed out. I started on the 17th 

Report Reply

Reply by NAP5TABL00K22

posted

it's nice, i have classes that i actually want to take and teachers are cool

Report Reply

Reply by xXBluejayXx

posted
updated

Not the best. Especially when our teachers feel the need to have us write all of our tests for each half of the year withtin like one month :( Honestly I’m pretty scared to go back to school because of all the pressure and the fact that now my grades are getting more important with each year (I‘m starting my sophmore year)

Report Reply

Reply by Nii ★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆

posted

Reply by Hayami <3

posted

strange, I enjoy it and at the same time I want it to end, I classify myself as a good student, not the best, but I am above average, I excel in some things and I have good friends, but before they bullied me, the environment is actually toxic and Since I was bullied most of my life, I try to adapt to everything but it is difficult for me to be myself at school.

Report Reply

Reply by LauraA

posted

Ayudaa. Mañana es mi examen de física necesito pasarr

Report Reply

Reply by Celestia

posted

OH I LOVE THIS QUESTIOOONNN 

absolutely terrific and pressuring, they changed the entire pattern of the exams and studying style and didn't tell us until 80%of the year was done [it was supposed to be announced after the 6th month] so they made the school hours longer and we have 100 marks practice tests EVERY 2 WEEKS. and they say if we fail on them they wouldn't let us sit on the final exams litteraly makes me wanna kms

Report Reply

Reply by Mutt

posted

started college early instead of getting a head start on working bc my parents made me, and i am not doing too hot. too late to drop now without wasting hundreds of dollars. I HATE SCHOOOOLLL i feel horrible and i am stressed all the time :)

Report Reply