« Back to the Study Group!! Forum

whatre your study tricks?

Posted by REY

posted

Forum: Study Group!! Group

i keep forgetting the stuff i studied. my current way to study is by summarizing the things from the textbook n then copying them into my notebook then reread them right before the exam but i still cant remember a thing. how do you study for an exam?

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by rukii

posted
updated

probably identify what exactly you forget , is it dates , numbers , whole theories or specific keywords?

This should lead you into identifying what to do , if its keywords try to connect it your theory , remember the first letters specifically. 

if its concepts of applications start making questions out of the lesson material especially the parts which you summarrised (im assuming is the most important part of it)

if struggling with concentration during studying or during exam , make sure to get alot of sleep and start studying wayy before hand so you can study in smaller sections (also allows multiple revisions). Dont waste a lot of time rewriting things if it doesnt help you remember things in the long term , instead read it and understand and try to connect it to the rest of the lesson.

Identify examples is also a good way of ensuring you understand and can use it as a placeholder to remeber the theory

Report Reply

Reply by KinesinCargo

posted

The best way to study is to become a teacher. Before taking an exam, ask a roommate, friend, or peer to listen to your lecture. If you can confidently explain the fundamental topics of that unit, you're probably in good shape. 

Report Reply