« Back to the Oh, The Horror! Forum

Underrated Horror Film?

I just need more movies to watch XD

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by jess <3

posted

dont be afraid of the dark. i watched it at a really young age and it caused trauma but i recommend watching it

Report Reply

Reply by Juan

posted

Tourist Trap.

Report Reply

Reply by GargleGoyle

posted

The Final Prayer/The Borderlands definitely! It's so underrated you've probably never heard of it. I really recommend going into the movie blind for the best experience!

Report Reply

Reply by _AaSt3RixxX_

posted

Santa sangre
Alucarda, la hija de las tinieblas
El ataud del vampiro
Nekromantik (1 n 2)
El libro de piedra
Hasta el viento tiene miedo 
Macario 

Report Reply

Reply by dock chubkis

posted

Phantom of the paradise is a good one, its like campy 70s phantom of the opera it goes hard

Report Reply

Reply by Lala chan

posted

"la casa lobo" The film is in another language but you can see it with English subtitles

Report Reply

Reply by briarroseblood

posted
updated

PLEASEEEE WATCH THE POUGHKEEPSIE TAPES BBYYYYY 

Report Reply

Reply by FunkyHoesOnPoles

posted
updated

Hills have eyes , All Hallows' Eve , My bloody valentine, pet semetary, american psycho, ( i dunno if it counts as a "horror" movie but resident evil ( any one )

Report Reply

Reply by DigitallySawyer

posted

I DON'T KNOW HOW POPULAR IT IS OR NOT BUT IF YOU HAVEN'T PLEASE WATCH THE COLLECTOR AND THE COLLECTION, that is if your more into gore, If you like found footage and paranormal horror WATCH AS ABOVE SO BELOW MY FRIEND HAD ME WATCH IT AND IT'S WONDERFUL and for in general House of Wax is so good and it's my special interest, I have the DVD of it and I watch it all the time!!

Report Reply

Reply by Lis

posted

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW!!!
i cannot talk enough about this movie! its a found footage based of a book and it ever has LORE OMGDGDHF jump scares can really get you and your still constantly on edge. SUPER INTRESTING, TOTTALY WORTH THE WATCH (REALLY CLAUSTERPHOBIC) 

also the autopsy of jane doe >>

Report Reply

Reply by Arcadia

posted

Ginger snaps (It is a trilogy but I recommend the first movie)

Report Reply