« Back to the crystal lovers 💗 Forum

all things crystals

so I know that obviously we're all in this group because we love crystals, but I mean I like them and I like to learn and see where they take me through out life but at the same time I feel like every time I learn something new a bout a crystal I already have, there's about a thousand more pages on it. like im just lost I feel like ig. 

so that was kinda pointless but really I have a small collection I've started and Im wondering what y'all know about each of them and if you could help me out. 

-also this is totally meant for anyone else to ask questions about their own

my crystals ->

amethyst 
opal 
moldavite
obsidian 
clear quartz 
rose quartz 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by sophie 💗

posted

if you are researching online, you should try getting a book!! id recommend the crystal bibles (there r 3, but you only need 1) 

moldavite brings new changes (people tend to say bad things about this one

opal often brings your feelings to the surface, spontaneity and enhances ur memory

amethyst is very calming, and a protective crystal

obsidian works very fast. it helps u reflect. calming in a way that it takes away stress, but the more reflective side of it can bring up reasons for stress

clear quartz is a great crystal!! it can be used to enhance other crystal abilities.

rose quartz is a crystal for love (of any kind) and draws off negative energy to replace it with love.

ty for joining 💗 

Report Reply