« Back to the creepypasta fans Forum

Least favorite character

Did anyone have a character they absolutely despised/despise? I remember anything about sonic.exe making my blood boil X-X

Report Topic

75 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by REB

posted

when i was little i hated clockwork because i was jealous she was in a relationship with toby. XD

Report Reply

Reply by lily evans kinnie !!

posted
updated

the rake, he is horrifying. i literally start imagining that he's in my room at 3am and i always freak out... also laughing jack. im terrified of clowns and what he did to that poor dog always makes me so mad lol. i used to hate nina so much too. i still don't necessarily like her because her story is pretty bland and just so heavily based on another creepypasta's story, but i think it's pretty messed up that the creator got so much hate just for creating a character.

Report Reply

Reply by alexi.png

posted

i like totes hated lulu , no reason . 8 year old me had a massive crush on jeff and didnt like her in the ' i eat pasta for breakfast ' comic . . .

Report Reply

Reply by Gxr3Whxr3

posted

I never liked Nina since I thought literally anyone could fill her space
I also had jealousy for lulu over the i eat pasta for breakfast series

Report Reply

Reply by BENJAMIN

posted

for whatever reason i rlyyyy dont like laughing jack, his design is jus kinda ugly

Report Reply

Reply by Vincent Wren

posted

I remember finding out about offender man and the one question I had in my head was "why..why the fuck?". Zalgo..even though my reasoning is petty and it was cause every time I would find a nice comfort story with one of my favorite creepypastas out of no where the writer would throw him in at random and it would always end up bad in the end of the story and after so many times of getting so far in a story and boom Zalgo it made me slowly take a break from reading.(sorry for the rant about zalgo just errr). 

Report Reply

Reply by Ghost

posted

i used to hate lulu in i eat pasta for breakfast SOOOO MUCH

i still disliker her but not so much anymore lol

Report Reply

Reply by Bunnii.exe

posted

offenderman obvi he is THE WORST by far iykyk

Report Reply

Reply by DrPlague

posted

Judge Angels, Mostly because of her story, then there Offender-man which is a whole entire story in itself. 

Report Reply

Reply by Mint

posted

Without a doubt, offenderman 

Report Reply

Offenderman, and Nina the Killer both obsessed with people in general, and Zalgo for what he did to Lazari.

Report Reply

Reply by toby

posted

lulu the i eat creepypasta for breakfast comic it was a whole thing and i still to this day Rember it so vividly 

Report Reply

Reply by Lux Lovelace

posted

clock work >:[

i remember when i first read her backstory and it was just so uncomfortable x_x 

Report Reply

Reply by mothsnuggles

posted

offenderman for sure !!!

Report Reply

Reply by Jxnnxllx

posted

Definitely offender man. I was genuinely scared of him now I'm just grossed out

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted
updated

I hated Red from Glitchy Red. I expected him to be a lot cooler, but no, he's just a little bitch complaining about the "other Red with the brown hair" and harassing the protagonist for something he has no control over.

I was expecting the central conflict to be around the glitches and how horrifying it is for Red to watch the town he lived in all of his life to be twisted into something unrecognizable, and wanting to exact revenge for making his entire world into a mess of pixels.

But no, it's a boring "YOU REPLACED ME!!!" Pokemon story, and honestly it doesn't really work that well with human protagonists.

Maybe I should make some glitch body horror art, because that was what I wanted from this story.

Report Reply

Reply by xX Killjoy Kai Xx

posted

jeff. i never understood why everyone wants to fok him... and the story isnt that good either

Report Reply

Reply by ⦻._Kyle Witherton‎_.⦻

posted

Offender man - Pedo, weird, hate him. I want him to burn. 

Report Reply

Reply by Sock

posted

definitely offenderman

Report Reply

Reply by crow

posted

offender man...(i dont rlly got to exlain). And clockwork too, i don't know why i just found her annoying. 

Report Reply

Reply by ShadixTheRedShadow

posted

Offenderman,laughing jack(idk why), lulu(just in the one comic)

Report Reply

Reply by Samael..✧

posted

Several.

1. Offenderman. This is pretty self-explanatory

2. Jeff the Killer. This may be a bit unpopular opinion, but I personally hate how his story was written. I do mean the more well-known one, and not the original, by the way.

3. Nina the Killer. We just don't like anything about her.

- Mortis

Report Reply

Reply by My.m3lodii

posted

My last favorite creepy is little miss rarity, it's an mlp creepypasta, idk, it's just so stupid and all a excuse to do nsfw art of her!!

Report Reply

Reply by 𝒁𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒙<𝟑!

posted

it has to be offenderman,sure his charming and hot but NO just big no no, after finding out his lore im scared and disgusted 

Report Reply

Reply by zzombi3_ggutz

posted

DEFINETLY offenderman (bro ew) and judge angels. i just dont like them :/

Report Reply

Reply by CJ

posted

I'm not sure. I definitely never liked Lost Silver for some reason. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ollie

posted

My most hated character is 100% hands down, Offenderman. How his character is still around still continues to baffle me, because I still remember when he was introduced as a brother to Slenderman. And at the time I just remember thinking, "This dude is definitely getting snuffed out and kicked out of the fandom immediately." and now here we are almost eight, or nine years later and he's still around somehow. 

Report Reply

Reply by Necrofile c∅rpzeverse

posted

Reply by Devious Dingle

posted
updated

offenderman for obv reasons and ben drowned is lame

Report Reply

Reply by metanoia

posted

hands down,, it has gotta be ofenderman, obvi lol

i also wasn't very fond of nina :// she felt like a fangirl's recreation of jeff's story and that threw me off,,

Report Reply

Reply by jasper ✩

posted

for some reason ive always and still do hate splendorman, this hate begun when i was like 9,,

Report Reply

Reply by Wyll

posted

i was never a fan of nina i dont have a reason i just never liked her

Report Reply

Reply by INACTIVE

posted

lulu....... i hate them sm....

Report Reply

Reply by Lia :P

posted

offenderman hes so disgu

Report Reply

Reply by Bloody_Pixie<3

posted

offender man and nina i hope they die in hell i hate them so much for such little reasoning but i still hope they both suffer

Report Reply

Reply by J@neD03

posted

I feel like the obvious answer is offenderman -__-

Report Reply

Reply by SACRED_HELENA

posted

Offenderman. ️👎

Report Reply

Reply by XxROURIE_RAGExX

posted

i dont know y but ive always hated sonic.exe

Report Reply

Reply by rawrnico ☆⌒(>。<)

posted

offendermen le sigh

Report Reply

Reply by _Local_gh0st_

posted

I remember i didnt care about sonic.exe, until i had a nightmare about him were he would come to my school and kill my and his friends, at the end me and a friend would be running from him and i would throw my friend behind me so i could run and he would kill us Both, then i would wake up. like two days later i had the same dream frame by frame, but in this one i knew it was a dream (still scary) and at the end i give (the same friend from before) a Push so he catch me first and it was literally painful like it was real. Since then i couldnt look at him without getting scared, i was like 9 lmaoo

Report Reply

Reply by ♫ Michael Melody ♫

posted

offenderman...

Report Reply

Reply by K41t.wh

posted

La polola d jeff la odio 

Report Reply

Reply by SallyXP

posted

Offenderman. he's disgusting ewewewewewwwwww

Report Reply

Reply by Toochi

posted

I thought Happy Appy Was Retarded. “YOU got a Boo-Booo“ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Report Reply

Reply by kardamaHHmoon

posted

x-vírus and Offederman

Report Reply

Reply by Necrofile c∅rpzeverse

posted

Offenderman

Report Reply

Reply by Mars Karma

posted

I dont know, from the ones i know i never HATED anyone of them.

I guess Offenderman, he is just weird, but i really have no idea-

i guess suicidel sqquidward too-?

Report Reply

Reply by marysia — ⨂

posted

honestly, i have a love hate relationship with jeff while he was one of my FAVOURITES growing up and i'll forever have a soft spot for him because of that, his entire story is literally so poorly written and i hate his character

Report Reply

Reply by Oskar

posted

Offenderman lol why was he even maaaade?

Report Reply

Reply by Kworu

posted

I used to hate clockwork... Now now i love her ^w^
But now i really despise offenderman (i always did )

Report Reply