Sort Replies:

Reply by mothbozo

posted
updated

moth

9teen
vamp/vamp
he/him
i dreamt that everyone died and i stayed alive forever but i was in black and white and everyone else was in color

Report Reply

Reply by Mr. Kms

posted

Kay

She, They, It, 

Me and my crush were walking on a railroad track, (not sure where we were going but we were with a friend of ours) and out of no where she pushed me in front of what i thought was a train. so i start panicking because trains don't stop quickly. so i think it wont stop in time and im gonna die, but its a random tractor that looked like a train. I didn't die and we kept waking.

Report Reply

Reply by kyra

posted

-Kyra, 16, She/They-

My weirdest dream was one that I just had recently. My family and I moved into a very large house and my sisters room had a very large closet. In the back of that closet was a small door, like Coraline. When I went through it there was like a very long hallway. It was like a tunnel system but instead of tunnels it was a very small hallway. It reminded me of a condensed version of the backrooms. Basically for the entire dream I was wondering around until I found a kindergarden class/daycare. When I got there no one noticed I was there so I just say there and listened to the teacher read stories until I woke up.

Report Reply

Reply by caden

posted

he//they
when my entire dad's side of my family tried to track me down to k!ll me 👀

Report Reply

Reply by peytonavari

posted

Peyton 

she/her 

tbh idrk what I would say my weirdest dreams have been, I have way too many to count only because I remember about 80% of the dreams I have meaning around every night I have a dream as everyone does. I just happen to remember mostly all of them. I've kinda always been a lucid dreamer too, no matter what circumstances, its just kinda natural. no clue exactly what that tells you about me but lmk... idk if im ready to share so much about my dreams tho because some of the weirdest or some of my darkest that are more personal and when I can really tell when im trying to work something out in my head with someone or something. I just wanted to put something out there too yk. 

Report Reply

Reply by caden

posted

he//they
when my entire dad's side of my family tried to track me down to k!ll me 👀

Report Reply

Reply by bea!!

posted
updated

bea, 18, they/them

one time i dreamt that i was in some sort of "school trip" that broke into some sort of government facility that had this rocket ship inside that they believed would send them to heaven. i was assigned to take care of the launch by pressing a button inside of the facility while everyone else was inside of the rocket. i thought i had enough time to get inside the rocket with the rest of them during launch, but secret service (or some other government security) apprehended me and took me to a hospital, where i was interviewed and told that everybody who was in the spaceship was a part of an infamous cult.  

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

I had a messed up dream last night that Putin had illegally arrested me and I had a choice of going to a prison camp or being his personal slave. I’d have to give him back rubs and make him cheese sandwiches and he’d get angry if it was wrong. 

He then tried to mentally torture me by saying stuff about my mum and how she was in harms way if I didn’t do as he said.

Woke up crying it was horrible

Report Reply

Reply by CalicoVixxen

posted

Is there a way to reply to someone’s post?

Report Reply

Reply by Loop

posted

Hihi! I'm Loop, I'm 15

I use He/Him and xenopronouns

I have a lot of weird dreams that I literally have a whole timeline for them, but I'm telling one of the longest I had for a single night :D

It was an apocalyptic dream, a government virus lol, at least they put it on the news, bad thing a lot of people didn't see it, so, now I had my parents, my pet, and pretty much everyone i knew infected by this and it made them act super super aggressive, and my cats saved me, well, cat, they fused together somehow, and basically they ate the infected dog that tried to kill me, and pretty much stayed with me, I had to go from my house some weeks later because I was running low on food, the thing lasted months, i survived basically alone, with my cat as the one who protected me, that at any moment could attack me if they wanted, I woke up after it finally was over, when I finally come back home after months, somehow we still had electricity, so we could see on the news government was going to spread the cure, then I wake up. 

The dream its not even part of the main story of my current dreams story timeline, I can't say it was fun because it wasn't, but I got to the border of my dream, to the limit, to a place were I couldn't go any further to explore. It was cool

Report Reply