« Back to the Weird stories Forum

Tell us some of you Weirdest Stories!! (March 16, 2022)

Posted by Weird Buddies

posted
updated

Forum: Weird stories Group

Everyone please be respectful and please don't be afraid to share! 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by keith lol…

posted

Has anyone ever gotten this feeling of fear in certain places? like fearing someone breaking in? i’ve had this fear but it’s only at my dads apartment. my dad has this forgetfulness of locking things but he always locks the front door. like he makes that a key thing. so my older brother and i were staying at his apartment and it was really late, around 5 am. i was the only one awake with the tv almost mute, pretty sure i was watching hoarders or some shit idk. his place outlay is kind of weird but i was a few feet away from the front door and there’s a room with two windows next to each other in front of me. im almost fully asleep when i swear i hear a friend of mine say “go check”, i kind of just sit there wondering if my mind is dissociating or the sleep deprivation is hitting me. after a few moments, i get this overwhelming urge to go check the locks on my front door. now, ik im not a kid but i still have a fear of the dark lol, i turn my phone flash on and look around me before i pass it as safe to go. to my honest surprise, all 3 of the door locks weren’t locked. i stood there for a second and thought maybe my dad went out or something but i could hear him snoring in the other room so i just decided i’d ask later. i locked the door and while walking back, i see a shadow go across one of the windows in front of me. as grown as i am, i still think hiding under the covers makes me invisible so i run to the couch and throw some sheets over me. as much as i don’t want to check the other window, i do. for the spilt second i scan the window, a hunched over silhouette could be seen. i was scared shitless man, and the worst part is a few seconds later you could hear the front door knob try to turn. it tried 2 times but i guess after that the person went away. i told my friend about it the following day and they were as shocked as me by the voice i heard. idk but i didn’t go to my dads for awhile after that.

Report Reply

Reply by yari?

posted

When I was little I lived in front of a little forest, and I would stay up really late at night, and would always go look out the back door. A few times I could've sworn I saw three or four people walking around back there. But I couldn't see they're faces and really couldn't tell if they were adults or teens. And now looking back it could've just been some people messing around but it scared me so bad as a little kid. Also in that same house I would see a shadow behind my door that was shaped like a tall person and I would got to see if anything was making that shadow but all that was there was a door. It never creeped me out tho. Sometimes my dog would sleep in my room with me and he would just stair at the door, when I would try to get his attention he would look a second and then point his attention back at the door. 

Once when I was older at a different house I was pet sitting my sister's dog and I was in the bathroom brushing my hair and he would not stop barking at the closet door and I would try to get him to go in the room with me and he wouldn't budge. And he would bark louder when I got closer to the closet door. Then I got really scared and went to the other bathroom and he was fine.

Report Reply