« Back to the book reviews Forum

what is your all time favorite book?

Posted by lili

posted

Forum: book reviews Group

if you had to choose one book out of all the ones you've ever read, which one is your favorite and why? i know, this is a hard question. another way to look at it could be: if you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by BrenBren

posted

Hello!
Just joined your group.

That is a hard and almost unfair question to be honest. xD

Hmmmm... Is series allowed? if so, The Mortal Instruments is my favorite!

Report Reply

Reply by Pactus

posted

Foe by Iain Reids! I'm almost done with reading it and I'm OBSESSED with how it turned out! It's a psychological thriller, 10/10 would recommend :DDD

Report Reply

Reply by Alana

posted

Id have to say it ends with us

Report Reply

Reply by madison

posted

Hello! 

I just joined but that would be a very hard one to answer. It the moment, that would be Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See. SO GOOD, very heart wrenching and its tragically beautiful. There's also a movie about it!

Report Reply

Reply by Lillith

posted

hi i just joined but my favorite book would have to be the notebook i  cried while reading it lol

Report Reply

Reply by ✧༺♥༻ nico ༺♥༻✧

posted

i havent read in a while but id say currently my favorite is probably The Lost by Natasha Preston ! Its about these two girls trying to find out the truth about their towns "runaways", only to find them and get locked in a building built to test their physicial and emotional strength. 

Report Reply

Reply by darcy

posted

one book I rlly rlly like is 'empress of the world' its so good i could read it over and over again. I rlly like it bc it is a romance abt these 2 girls who go to a camp and it just feels so real the type of crushing and romance that goes on is rlly relatable especially to young queer ppl :)

Report Reply

Reply by max<33

posted

it has 100% gotta be girl in pieces or one last stop

Report Reply

Reply by Melg

posted

Definitely the Fire & Brimstone saga, I can't decide because they are all so good .

Anyway that saga is TOP

Report Reply

Reply by Pixel

posted
updated

So far it has to be Cruel Prince I love enemies to lovers (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠) I love things with medieval

Report Reply