« Life Forum

life after highschool

Posted by j3nni

posted

Forum: Life

i was just curious to see the different paths people have taken after hs! i just graduated as class of 2021 and i'm currently taking my gap year, but still have no clue as to what path i wish to take and it's very stressful lol so if ur currently in the same boat or have been in this position and have advice or something feel free to reply<3

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Funky man

posted

i know how u feel loool, but after like months of putting it off i decided to go to university in a new town and ive never been happier !! its not for everyone ofc, but i recommend it for the experience of being away from home and being able to do basically whatever u want with ur friends. its fun <33

Report Reply

Reply by JoseAngel.mkv

posted

I'm in the same boat. But I decided to try community college. The works not that bad and you get to meet people your age with your interest. But I would honestly feel lost with it. Navigating the world alone without some form of help is a lil scary. But I think its helping me find out what I truly want to do in life. I always thought I wanted to something entering college but after a couple months I learned it wasn't for me. And it opened my eyes to other things I've never thought off. So I hope you could do the same with your gap year. Good luck :)

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

I'm the class of 2024 and I'm in the same situation as you.

Report Reply