« Back to the 2000s fashion trends and nostalgia Forum

What specific 2000's year do you resonate with... why ???

For one, I am looking for sick people to talk with. But also ong y'all r about to hear this

My favorite year is 2007. I have three older-half brothers. And when I was a little kid, they were teenagers. and when they were teenagers, I spent my entire time with them. Teenagers in 2007, of which I have stolen my entire style. Now, it has a queer feeling to it, or maybe that's the touch I've added to the aesthetic. It's such a specific feeling too. Capri pants, scruffed sneakers, a million bracelets, random highlights, boards games, rock music, wired headphones. but also be latinx so long shorts, mad biking, long walking, dance parties w the fam, the flea market, bright clothing, cool hairstyles. Idk you just had to be there. I am a living homage to the latinx teenagers of 2007. 

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by sadcat125

posted
updated

For me, it had to be 2007/2008. My older sister was in middle school at the time and I, for the most part, wanted to be around her same age since she was allowed to wear makeup to school. I thought it was so cool that my mom would let her wear like, light pink colored lipgloss while I couldn't do that since I was just a child. 

Report Reply

Reply by madmaxxx

posted

Dude it’s 2007 for me too. It was a big year for my family. It was the year my sister graduated high school, went on a trip to Washington for the summer and sent me pictures every week of her daily outfits (she probably wanted me to see the sights of Washington with her but I only saw the clothes ). My mom also got sick that year so me, my siblings, and cousins spent a lot of time watching trashy reality tv. I got to hangout with my older cousins and their friends all summer so you already know it was the best time of my life. I went to the mall everyday, listened to so much new music, went to shows, hung out at the skate park, went clubbing a ton and went on a trip to nyc. Idk I just felt like a fucking celebrity all summer.

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

For me, it's 2006 because that was the year I was born. In addition, my favorite album, The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, also came out that year. Born in 2006, living like it's 2006, rawr XD.

Report Reply

The very year 2000 because it was the year before everything went to hell. 

Honorable mentions include 2004, which was the year I was able to have access to the internet, and 2008 because I was in the middle of my Gaia Online addiction, embracing being goth (even though I was told I couldn't be because I'm black) and was discovering new music (mostly Finnish bands lol).

Report Reply

Reply by Starxxp

posted
updated

Para mim com certeza  é 2007 a 2009! eu queria tanto de voltar no tempo e reviver tudo aquilo novamente não  imaginando como faço agora! voltar de verdade,viver novamente as memórias que eu tenho daquela época...

Report Reply