« Helping each other Forum

middle school..

Posted by zaL

posted
updated

Forum: Helping each other

What the hell was I on when in was in middle school?? Shit was absolutely miserable and I made it worse by. Literally being me. 

Advice for middle schoolers. 
Don't be yourself.

Report Topic

29 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Sammy

posted

Advice for Middle schoolers: 

When I was in middle school it was mediocre just don't be an asshole, be nice to teachers, and don't be too quiet to the point they would bully you about it. (trust me middle school kids don't give a walking whopper shit about in their life because they just got out of elementary school and don't know how to act) Don't act too smart or they will leach off you. Honestly, just have a few friends you can trust and make sure to make yourself look presentable not too loud but soft. 
Hope you have a great middle school year!  (〃 ̄︶ ̄)人( ̄︶ ̄〃) 

Report Reply

Reply by 2kkink

posted

shit to bee honest I don't even remember my middle school years beside almost fighting a girl over some ugly ass lil boy (I didn't have any standards omg)

uh I guess my advice for middle schoolers is...
don't date them ugly lil boys. you have no reason to be crying at some school dance over them. (lol I cried over that kid at one of our school dances)

Report Reply

Reply by Li<3

posted

TW: SH    i was in 1st pd. and someone said "wrist checkkk" and i said " jokes on you ion cut my wrists i cut my thighs" IT WAS SO FUNNY LMAO

Report Reply

Reply by 🧁៸៸ 𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙞

posted

HELP IM IN MIDDLE SCHOOLDJ

Report Reply

Reply by Mimi!

posted

no ur right dont be yourself cause rn I have ppl hating me just for existing??? 

Report Reply

Reply by tyler!1!11!!1

posted

LMAO IM DYING

Report Reply

Reply by 🗿

posted

my advice is the opposite i suggest be yourself so even if you are cringy at least you were just figuring out who you were. If you act like someone you aren't, you can still be cringy but on top of that be untrue to yourself. For example in middle school i wanted to look smart and shit so i would distance myself from people and make them think i was some sort of genius just because i got good grades. Since I'm comfortable with myself in high school, I don't have to continuously pretend to be different, and I actually feel comfortable around my group of friends.

Report Reply

Reply by crying

posted

fr. 

if there's any advice i'd give is really don't be rude 
ive felt like ive been punched in the face by strangers at my school who comment on my outfits and stuff-

Report Reply

Reply by Loralie

posted

My advice to middle schoolers:

dont be assholes on purpose to people you don't know. or anyone for that matter. you're all young, you're all awkward, dont bring more hate into the world, just live.

Report Reply

Reply by Orlok

posted

Actually real good advice: Get off the internet, social media, f2p games, etc. That stuff unironically rots your bain also go outside. Your future self will thank you.

Report Reply

Reply by pluto

posted

TW- sewerside fr like the bullying for me it got so bad to the point where I tried committing in a school bathroom, so I always have that lovely memory haunting over me :)

Report Reply

Reply by r3creantz

posted

spoiler alert 4 middle schoolers

u will regret doing like 80% of the shit u do but it's a necessary step to flourish once u become older. don't date anybody, u have the rest of ur life 4 that. u will thank yourself lolz.

Report Reply

Reply by !! Karl / g0Z ]☆[ Masc !!

posted
updated

honestly just wear whatever 6-7 grade if ur 8-whatever grade u can if u want but u might get poked at.Fitting in doesnt really matter (at my school),all u need to pay attention to is different classes and tons of homework XD

Report Reply

Reply by elynka

posted

I just read that and first of all: I absolutely feel you, I've been out of school since 2016 and school was hell. So I feared going back to school this year for my trainee. But let's bfr the youth now has changed a lot compared to 2011-2016. I feel like a lot of people are more open to new stuff. Still I have a lot of dumb people at my school and I just ignore the fck out of them. I learned to not care at all. I am just being nice to the teachers and tbh to everyone else, because I will help even the dumbest people. My full focus is on my work. I found a few "school friends", but that's it. My life is outside of school, school is only for my work, lmao. So my advice is probably to give a fck about everything and everyone and to do your thing. 

Report Reply

Reply by TheJollyOne

posted

I've got some advice.

Don't date till you have graduated. Having a boyfriend or girlfriend will be too much considering you also have to focus on school work. 

Report Reply

Reply by brook ⌖

posted

alright, here's my advice:

remember that it's all temporary. we all have our moments, and middle school is painfully embarrassing for everyone. try to make the most of it though, you'll regret it otherwise. you may face negativity often, but don't use that as an excuse to be negative yourself. finally, just do not get involved in relationships at this age. they never go anywhere. 

Report Reply

Reply by mags

posted

to any middle schoolers reading this:

please get off the internet and go find something healthy and productive to do. before you know it, there will be no more time to do those fun, productive things. now is your chance, i promise.

Report Reply

Reply by EC_ColonelMD

posted

I usually regret a lot of 7th grade because I acted quite annoying and immature during a lot of it, both in and out of school. It was a bit better in 8th grade though.

Report Reply

Reply by spencer

posted

heres some tips for graduating middle kids; high school will not be like high school musical nobody will give a double damn shit about how you dress or look just participate in class and get credit and make sure to make friends and go out w them once in a while

for kids in mid school; theyre cruel but dont be afraid to express yourself; once again make friends and do things you enjoy like joining clubs

Report Reply

Reply by 𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖙'𝖘 𝖓𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖘

posted
updated

DO NOT. UNDERESTIMATE. TO NOBODY.  NEVER.

Don't be a bitch, be nice, you'll be much happier knowing that you don't talk shit about people.

Don't be influenced by Skins. It's not worth flirting with disaster. Have fun, there's nothing wrong with having lived a quiet adolescence.

Use protection, even if you are a girl, carry one with you.

Life is not about "finding" ourselves, but about creating ourselves. So have hobbies, they can guide you to find out what you like and what you want to do with your life.

You're at the best age to start with good habits, such as exercise, sleep schedules, study methods, finances, healthy eating, skin care, you feel me?  Seize it

Whatever you say or do, they will forget it the next day.

Choose peace, don't let them make your head sick. You won't even find them again when you finish school.

So live your life, the opinion they have formed of you: it's none of your business.

Know your worth man, don't allow yourself to fall into the wrong hands. Trust me, you're so much more than that ugly guy who says he likes you without even knowing who you are, or that creepy adult god dammit.  Identify what you want from these people and give it to yourself.

Take care of your female friends. Don't separate from your group.  Go to the women's bathroom if you are in trouble, they gotchu.

If that person likes you, you will notice. If you're not sure, he doesn't like you. And if he doesn't like you, you'll know. Period. It's all an illusion until proven otherwise.

Don't trust your intuition on big reasonable rational decisions.

There are things that don't disappear because you pretend to leave them behind. For something to end, it has to be like this on both sides. So don't ghost and grow up xd

One loves as he can, not as the other wants. And it's not a crime to love what you can't explain.

Don't get involved with someone who is not satisfied with himself.

Talk to your parents, your older siblings.  Ask questions.

Yeah that is, peace <3

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_Andy_G0re_xX

posted

I was out in special Ed in middle because I was angry and whatever 

Report Reply

Reply by Citrus/Lloyd

posted

My advice for middle schoolers as a sophomore in high school:

Don't let your schoolwork pile up because then you have to finish all of it later and it is just a pain. Also that won't slide in high school, plus a lot of teachers don't take late work so it's best to just get into the habit of completing work on time. Don't be stressed about high school. It's not as hard as a lot of people say it is, however it's not as easy as all the movies say it is either. Just do your work, join a lot of extracurriculars and other stuff to make friends, and be a good person. On that topic, be nice to your fellow students. Because a lot of them will be spending a lot of time with you over the years. So it's a good idea to not get on their bad sides. Overall just be a nice person! Also be yourself! Don't let anyone get under your skin or tell you who you are! Just have fun, do your work, and have fun!:)) 

Report Reply

Reply by Hubert

posted

advice : dont study that much its not really worth it

Report Reply

Reply by dino

posted

loading screen tip: everyone around you is a jerk unless proven otherwise. don't even talk to them, they're just being mean for the sake of being mean.

sincerely, a middle schooler.

Report Reply

Reply by paranoidrealist

posted

real advice: DONT CHANGE YOURSELF FOR OTHER PEOPLE. DONT LET OTHERS OPINIONS AFFECT YOU. i know it's said so much and it's so much easier said than done but it's painfully true. i'm in my country's equivalent of tenth / eleventh grade rn, and im doing drama and debate for the first time, both things that require a lot of confidence in yourself, and im struggling a LOT. trust me, if you let others affect you, it will suck later on. do yourself a favour and live for yourself. and no one else. you do not owe anyone anything.

Report Reply

As a middle school myself, I agree. Teachers are all "be yourself" "you do you" in elementary. I got beat up cause I was myself last week

Report Reply

Reply by 12gauge

posted

middle school was prolly some of the worst years of my life in 7th ppl called me emo n i got into drama and in 8th it js got worse im entering highschool and the ppl who anatognized me left so idk

Report Reply

Reply by fvnkietillumunstrome

posted

I wasnt even myself most of the time.. more like an awful hybrid of mixed emotions and wanting people to like me. I would have been so cool if I had just been MYSELF yet I grew up in a town where alternative people and like.. anyone but them whities were skinned alive and turned into leather seats for their horse carriages...

sorry about that graphic rant but what im trying to say is if I could meet middle school me Id fist fight them and win

Report Reply

Reply by Rosario Justice

posted

Tips for middle schoolers coming from a highschool junior

- explore and find hobbies or sports you like. it helps set up a familiar community in high school

- don’t vape

- conceal your identity online better. make sure if needed you can disappear and recreate a new social media presence. that includes do not show your face or real name. 

- academics are not as big of deal, but will reappear in highschool much harder

- except math. learn math

Report Reply