posted

Forum: 420cuties Group

I have two carts, and an eighth i dont know any hiding places for my stash

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ghost<3

posted

my favorite trick is to stash it in a candle, and just put the lid on and hide the candle somewhere it typically masks the scent for me !

if not that ive used books pockets in clothes hung up in a closet bags (i have a lot of different bags on a rack and i disperse stuff throughout) shoes ( no one wants to smell dirty shoes) 

Report Reply

Reply by ky

posted

i kept mine inside a false book

Report Reply

Reply by kisinake

posted

I just keep mind in a container in a drawer. I have one for what I buy to keep it close to my grinder and one for what I've chopped. Anything airtight is fine really

Report Reply

Reply by Kiara

posted

Tuck a dryer sheet into a container, I use my big combat boots sometimes, and stick those babies in there. Who the hell checks a shoe for weed? 

Report Reply

Reply by Monty

posted

Honestly.. 

I just keep it hidden in plain sight! Strongly reccomend just look around your room and see what blind spots there are. Dark crevices, next to something the same color, inside stuffed animals (bonus points if they're backpacks). 

I just like to get creative with it lol. 

-Jane

Report Reply

Reply by Lando of "What In The Horror?!" Podcast

posted

🍑👈🏼

Report Reply

Reply by raf

posted

i personally just keep them in used pasta sauce jars. i clean them out and stash it in there. it's nice and somewhat air-tight. just be sure to clean it and make sure it's dry. i also place a packet of silica gel in there to keep it from getting too humid. to hide it, though i just get red paper and line it along the sides of the jar so it's inconspicuous. and i keep the jar in a drawer on my desk. where i have a bunch of tools. it'd probably make sense for some people that a random jar would be in a toolbox. i guess.

Report Reply

Reply by avainchains

posted

Put ur stash in a plastic bag and bury it in a pot plant 

Report Reply

Reply by cnb♡

posted

i put mine in my sock drawer or between my folded shirts

Report Reply

Reply by drew trippin

posted

get a jar n a stuffed animal to cut off its head, then glue the jar lid in the neck n hot glue the jar in the body n screw the head on the body!

and stash your drugs or weed in there<3

Report Reply

Reply by 444zoey<3

posted

honestly i live in a program so i put mine in my bra XD 

Report Reply