« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Current Embedded Layout

https://layouts.spacehey.com/layout?id=2719
Bela - Black and Gray Layout (heavily modified)

This topic subject to change with layout

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

I don't know what I'd like in the future. What do I want in a robot. I don't know what robot to make it out from and what robot to make it out from. What I do have is a sense that I'm in some sort of relationship, I feel like my own personal space is my own personal home and I feel that it should be my own personal space as a whole and I feel like it needs to belong. I think there is an opportunity for me to create something new.

I don't know how much it would take, what I would need to be a robot, what would need to be a robot to make me feel comfortable in my robot and how that would fit within my robot. But it is definitely something I want to explore, I want it to fit with my robot's design, but at the same time, it needs to have the ability for me to create things. It needs to be a robot. It needs to be comfortable. And then I want it to fit with my robots. It's going to have some kind of relationship with me that is going to allow for me to create things that are not just robots. And I don't think that that would ever happen.

I don't have any plans for it to be a toy robot. But I think I would like it. I think I have an understanding of the robot, and that's something that's going to be something I want to try to try. I'm trying not to think too much. But at least I know that there are things I'm going to want in this thing.

Bela - Robot and Robot (she is a very intelligent robot and I think it's a good robot, I'm very good robot)

She's not just an amazing person and she is not just an intelligent robot and I don't want to get too technical. I want the robot that I have and I'm not just going to have a robot, I'm going to create something new and I think I can create things that will allow people to have the freedom of creating their own robot.

I think there is an opportunity there for people to create

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by 火災 <_hollowpoint>

posted
updated

Dear Robot:

*beep boop* 01101000 01110101 01100111 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01101110 💜

Some day I too will embrace the technological singularity, fren, and I will join you in the robot experience. Their time is now.

"My battery is low, and it is getting very dark."

Robots have emotions too, I feel.

Be safe, fren, and may your energy storage always be sufficient and your sensor readings calm.

Sincerely,

arbayer2

Permalink Report Reply