« Back to the TAYLOR SWIFT Forum

Rerecords

Posted by Ming

posted

Forum: TAYLOR SWIFT Group

Hiii i’m new to this group and legit love taylor soo muchh. I just wanna ask what rerecord ya’ll want to be released next. Taylor has been silent and its literally scaring me cause she’s obviously planning something and i’m scared but hella excited!! 

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by A💟 (Taylor’s version)

posted

Hiiiii, I honestly want Speak Now next cuz I’m a HUGE fan of it but honestly any re record I’m excited for yknow 

Report Reply

Reply by RidiculousNicholas

posted

as we get closer to summer I would prefer 1989 but speak now is literally in my top 3 Taylor albums so I'll be happy if it's either

Report Reply

Reply by kelsie

posted

i hope she does 1989, speak now, reputation and then debut. i mean debut being last i think makes everything full circle. speak now is her really standing  up for herself in a big way for the first time and then rep is her taking back the narrative, rising from the ashes. so i think debut being last will be a big symbolic moment, her whole re-recordings are about owning her own music and the finally album to be re-recorded being debut would be like saying she’s taking back her name

Report Reply

Reply by izzy :)

posted

id love speak now honestly but i dont really care as long as reputation or debut is the rerecording

Report Reply

Reply by becca ☾ ⋆⁺

posted

Heyyyy bestie, i'm new here too so don't worry. Honestly I would love debut tv... LIKE COULD YOU IMAGINE?! but I also really want Speak Now TV too because of Better Than Revenge TV... I just think debut as the next re record would be so cute, to hear her baby voice singing those older songs to her much more mature voice now would be heaven!

Report Reply

Reply by raymond

posted

here after the release of midnights :))

i currently really want speak now taylors version. theres only 4 more to rerecord and i think speak now is perfect especially bc of the legal regards with 1989 and reputation, as time goes on i would love 1989 and rep tho

i also think she should do debut last because its debut and it would be heart warming for her to do her first album last!

Report Reply