« Back to the Teen chat Forum

what should i do for my 16th birthday?

i'm turning 16 next month and i have no clue what to do cuz i've been focusing on my GCSE revision. i live in London if that helps

(but also i really want to just reset my wardrobe and get new clothes)

the only thing i would like to avoid is parties. literally give me things that a typical girl would do on her 16 or what you guys did. Thankss!!

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 𝔰𝔢𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔞

posted

Restaurant, sleepover, ice skating with friend or family ur choice, or treat urself, try some new food or something that you’ve been wanting to ,get new clothes sleep all day 

Report Reply

Reply by PnkLvr<3

posted

You can do activities with friends/ family, You can throw a party, or if your not a people person you can spend the day by yourself of with a couple of special people. 

Report Reply

Reply by Pixel66603

posted

I suggest you spend time with family and do something a little small? but if your not into that find something you really truly want to do and invite ur friends and some family members.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙺𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙴

posted

Go thrifting, spend time with your family ( If that's an option ) Make some cupcakes with someone you enjoy,, just do the things you enjoy most and chill

Report Reply

Reply by ♡penisman♡

posted

commit crimes

Report Reply

Reply by phoebe <3

posted

have a bonfire with a few friends/family or go to a movie (if there are any good ones out)

Report Reply

Reply by izzy :)

posted

for my 16th i just had my friends over and we watched a load of films and ordered a dominos, but that might be a bit boring for a birthday lmao

Report Reply

Reply by isa

posted

hang out with freinds at a park and have a pic nick

Report Reply

Reply by <3

posted

Reply by Shay 🤍

posted

Smoke til your blind if u ain’t into that go out and eat or something 

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

For my 16th birthday on Wednesday, 8/3/2022, I went shopping at Hot Topic with my mom and blew out 16 candles on my cake that evening when we got home. I got to see Sleeping With Sirens the very next day on Thursday, 8/4/2022.

Report Reply

Reply by PrinceJack

posted

Chuck E. Cheese.

Report Reply

Reply by Vampette664

posted

Sleepover, shopping spree/going around shopping centers e.g. westfield, go out to eat w friends, theme park. As long as ur w ppl you like and ur doing smth u like it will be a good time. Dress up real nice and it will be fun! Also cake!! Get a fancy cake. Take photos for memories

Report Reply

Reply by pho3be༘⋆

posted

Yo planeo hacer una juntada con mis únicos 2 amiguitos leales, algo tranqui en confianza ૮꒰ ˊᗜ ˋ ꒱ა 

Report Reply

Reply by Scarlett_Overkill

posted

You shouldn't tag the police building ! :) xx

Report Reply

Reply by z

posted

ooh maybe collect ur bday freebies! like go to panera, dunkin, etc and if u tell them its ur bday theyll give u free stuff!

Report Reply

Reply by 64bitmodels

posted

You're probably 18 now, how has life been? It's been 2 years since you made this post...

Report Reply