« Books and Stories Forum

Thoughts On Homestuck

Posted by Drywall

posted

Forum: Books and Stories

Homestuck isn't a book, it's a story on the internet but this forum is the only place where it would really fit. What do you guys think about Homestuck?

Report Topic

20 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by spork

posted

homestuck ruined my love live, my friendships, my brain and how i look at buckets

10/10 recommend 

Report Reply

Reply by Eridanium

posted

evveryone wwho likes homestuck is either autistic gay or both

Report Reply

Reply by SUMAN SUMAN!!🎀

posted

homestuck is very swag tbh

Report Reply

Reply by CringeMeister

posted

I think the concept and storytelling is good but eventually the actual material gets really convoluted sadly and hard to understand because Hussie tends to add extra info that isn't needed/makes things worse. Reading through it as an adult had me groaning everytime a conversation or page went on longer than it needed to with random stuff that didn't add anything for the characters or plot BUT. All things considered i love homestuck and the idea of it and the overall stroyline. 

Report Reply

Reply by Satanarchy

posted

i dont have any specific thoughts on homestuck because literally all my thoughts are about homestuck

my name is literally meulin

Report Reply

Reply by !! RA-11 !!

posted

good story , hussey had NO idea what he was doing sometimes and i think it shows ;w;

regardless it was popular for a reason , p good :33

Report Reply

Reply by shirin

posted

it's interesting in a good way

i think it just suits people who like stuff to do with timelines, space and i guess gay people lmao

Report Reply

Reply by capnkirk17

posted

i lovwe homestuck and hate it at the same time. vwhenenvwer i talk about it to people i feel like a fucked up deep sea creature. 

Report Reply

Reply by Gradbear

posted

fucking love that shit bro 

love that shit

Report Reply

Reply by ☆2OLLUX☆

posted

ii hate home2tuck

Report Reply

Reply by Rhyme

posted
updated

I started reading it this year and am only at page 3800 so far, but I've been really enjoying it so far! I've never read anything quite like it, I love the way it uses music and animation and video game segments, it feels experimental in a way, and I've gotten really invested in basically every character (i hadn't quite realized how invested i was until a bunch of them started dying recently)

I really want to read it all the way to the end, but it'll probably take a while since I keep getting distracted

EDIT: Oh but the time travel is really hard for me to keep track of. There's been some cool stuff done with it but it's pretty confusing!!

Report Reply

Reply by _stjimmy_

posted

Yes

No other words needed.

Report Reply

Reply by Sylph

posted

Homestuck Cascaded Into My Awareness As A System And Has Caused Immeasurable Pain And Joy In My Life, 9/10

Report Reply

Reply by koraichu

posted

mmmmmnn.... homestuck so gooooooddd.....

Report Reply

Reply by Ghostlymotthh✿✧˖°

posted

Coming from someone who read the entirety of Homestuck during the peak of C0vid, (I began in late march and finished my first reading of it in May) I honestly thought it was pretty cool. Even after my fixation on it, I can still appreciate a lot about it (as well as my little nitpicks or criticisms on it)

The art is still so fun, I love looking at random panels or scenes 

Report Reply

Reply by jaiki

posted

homestuck is why im on here but im only on act 5 act 2 and dont remember the troll names tbh and i would finish it in a week if i wasnt so tired bc the chat logs are so long T-T

Report Reply

Reply by Fatebook

posted

Damn hyper fixation that comes and goes I love it 413/10

Report Reply

Reply by Adam

posted

Homestuck killed my parents and brothers :'(

Report Reply

Reply by duckie/juno

posted

hoemstuck ..... 413/10 for sure but i didnt like how half the characterz were kiddy diddlers cause what does that even add to the story???

Report Reply

Reply by CoolCritter!!1

posted

Homestuck plot kinda suck ass but i loved it and i still do :?

Report Reply