« Books and Stories Forum

Whats Your Fave Obscure Creepypasta?

Posted by Squid Died

posted
updated

Forum: Books and Stories

Do u have a favourite creepypasta that you never heard anyone talking about back when creepypasta was a thing?

i used to enjoy one called  Psychosis about a guy who loses his mind while trapped in his basement apartment. I'm not sure why it sticks out to me but it does, it has kind of  a freaky ending.

there was another, i cant recall its name but the characters are part of a time travel experiment but they experience the "time travel" as some kind of timeless purgatory.

im not sure if these are really that obscure but XD idk i just wanna hear about stuff that isnt the overly meme'd ones yanno?

in before someone posts about cameraheads lol

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

Not really obscure, but Penpal by 1000vultures has always been one of my favorites. I remember obsessively checking for an update when it was still coming out. It's incredibly well written. I found out about it through this guy's reading of it.

Report Reply

Reply by Squid Died

posted

ooh @EngiQu33ring nice ill give it a read XD

Report Reply

Reply by lidia

posted
updated

gotta be that one lost media one about soviets apparently finding God and killing Him. it was super interesting to go down the rabbit hole of people remembering it and trying to find it again; check out kylie's video about it on youtube if you find it interesting :]

Report Reply

Reply by vandv

posted
updated

there is quite a few obscure creepypastas i like, the list includes (but is not limited to)) fudd.avi, out with a bang, spongebob credits, squiggles, jtk & emine, there is more that i might type in later

Report Reply