vsco girls x)

Report Reply

Reply by S He/They (18)

posted

vsco boys.

Report Reply

Reply by Dull_Dullahan

posted

1600s, was so damn ugly, dresses were terrible, mens attire was atrocious and even the makeup that existed made everyone look like some damn goblin xD. The only saving grace for "fashion" was the armour.

Report Reply

Reply by Leasha

posted
updated

2013 with the universe and aztèque printed leggings was a TERRIBLE time for humanity

Report Reply

Reply by Scout/Jules

posted

2014 need i say more

Report Reply

Reply by Gorixology

posted

60s fashion, gym wear, hipster, the VSCO, the baddie 

Report Reply

Reply by cc.bass

posted

Swag Era, these swag t-shirts had to go. Extremely tacky

Report Reply

Reply by angelsammixo

posted

whatevers currently trending. i hate all the stupid lululemon leggings and stuff like that. its so annoying and not creative at all.

Report Reply

Reply by Vera

posted

almost all tiktok fashion. and people keep misusing terms, so everyone thinks anyone who wears black is emo

Report Reply

Reply by Test-tube with better eyeliner

posted
updated

I feel like vsco girls was a
Era of fashion for sure

Report Reply

Reply by Creek ^_−☆

posted

Idk if this counts as an era, but adidas clothes that are designed to match the shoes.

Report Reply

Reply by ੈ✩‧₊˚ tutu

posted

honestly, 2020 fashion ("indie", vaporwave) and 2010s fashion (not necessarily the styles but the 2010s were a large part of normalising fast fashion and the era mostly consisted of middle-schoolers wearing cheap low-quality clothes with prints that ripped at the slightest stretch).

Report Reply

Reply by ceru ❋

posted

Not really despise but whatever obsession guys in 2014-2016 had with those snapbacks is so silly to look back on

Report Reply

Reply by Melgor

posted

I would say the dressing purely for comfort and in sport brands even if you don't play them. We're in a strange era of wearing like any fashion style besides a lack of it and suddenly you're more waaay more fashionable than everyone else.

Report Reply

Reply by frankie ♱

posted

other than obvious cool people, most 2000s fashion was an eyesore. 

Report Reply

Reply by Lina

posted

inde kid in 2020-2021

Report Reply

Reply by vlentiqh

posted

I despise all the style that has been there from 2020-2023. It´s  just horrible, especially the pants that go halfway up your butt

Report Reply

Reply by david Andrew

posted

I never look down on fashion, but fashion that looks good on people like but which fashion that looks good on people like this Denzel Washington Man on Fire Jacket I like this kind of clothes because they are more popular among people

Report Reply