« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Spotify music player to profile!

Found this gem for adding your spotify playlist to the site!  I put my playlist in my music category on my profile.

https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/widgets/generate/embed/ 
I noticed it only gives small snippets of songs though... but it's something for now! 
Hope this helps a little for all you creative lovelies out there!

~Blessed Be~

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by vanessa

posted

how do you add different songs from different artists? do you change the "album" to "track" when pasting the song urls? 

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

thank you, this helped me alot; if youve got an account on spotify it will play the entire song , that goes for you as the playlist poster, and your friends who come to your profile ! 
also , if anyone knows the answer to this it would be great
so if i edit the playlist in my spotify app, do i need to embed the playlist all over again ? or will it update along with the original playlist ? 

Report Reply

Reply by El_Don_05

posted

Added under the Music section at the end. It'll show up under Interest, above General. 

<tr>
<p>
<iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/track/0E3HnGJSMplqBSYGsh2exH?utm_source=generator&theme=0" width="100%" height="80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture"></iframe>
</p>
</tr>

Having said that... Anyway to make this autoplay?

Report Reply

Reply by emilybrowney

posted
updated

Agents and retailers are frequently stressed for every one
of a kind. From the outdoor, they don’t appear to be all that precise; they
each sell coverage. Boat Insurance Colorado The distinction is that an agent represents an insurance
business organization (or from time to time multiple insurance companies), and
only sells that business enterprise’s policies to customers. Brokers don’t
artwork for insurance businesses. They work for their customers, and shop
around to discover the right coverage.

It might also appear to be marketers are the remarkable
manner to buy insurance, but many people opt to deal immediately with the
insurance company. Buying at once from an agent is often quicker, considering
the truth that dealers can often trouble new rules inside minutes. Brokers want
to record an software with the insurer through e-mail or fax and anticipate it
the coverage business enterprise to approve it.

Report Reply

Reply by kate ♡

posted

for me it worked when i went to my spotify pirate played and clicked share. then it said copy as embed and just copied and pasted lol

Report Reply

Reply by PortalGang

posted

Hey. Just started… trying to figure out how to autoplay my stuff (youtube or Spotify) and maybe even hide the player if possible? 

Report Reply

Reply by VanGogh

posted

Your contribution will be the motivation for a series of other creations. I will try to compose my own songs. I am trying with Sonic exe. Hope it will be received by everyone

Report Reply