« Helping each other Forum

Anyone got some codes to change the "Online" status?

Posted by saturnstellar✧˖*°࿐

posted
updated

Forum: Helping each other

Ayo, yes it's me again in here. I'm glad for the support from my previous topic!

Also if you guys have any idea of the easiest way to change the font of a profile, I would be very grateful! 💜

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by heath

posted

Reply by saturnstellar✧˖*°࿐

posted

Srry dude, but it doesn't show up

Report Reply

Reply by Lae !!!!

posted

heres a blog that helped me! https://blog.spacehey.com/entry?id=2304

Report Reply

Reply by ⋆Pixie⋆Milk⋆

posted

Idk if u joined but there is this HTML group that has lots of codes & resources for profiles(:

Report Reply

Reply by ʚ(pleiades)ɞ

posted

heres what i used for mine! I have mine set to where you can make it an image/gif. put the content's link you want (image / gif etc) in the parentheses and you're good to go :)

}
.online{content:url(https://i.ibb.co/Nyxsb1R/93-D7851-E-135-C-4288-917-C-6-ED6-B36-A066-F.png)}

Report Reply

Reply by M3MPHIS!

posted

}
p.online {font-size: 0px;}
p.online::after{content: "♡online♡ ";
color: #96b4eb;
font-size: 12px;}
text-shadow: 0 0 9px #dce1f0;
}

thats what i did for mine!! just place it into ur layout code :)

Report Reply

Reply by 🗿

posted
updated

here use this website (click on an online icon you like and use the myspace 1.0 thing)

Report Reply

Reply by hodewog936

posted
updated

Thanks to this article I can learn more. Expand my knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very real JoinPD com Login

Report Reply

Reply by Andree janson

posted

Changing the Online status in various platforms or applications typically requires modifying the underlying codebase, which is not recommended as it can violate terms of service and lead to account suspension or other consequences. It's important to respect the intended functionality of these platforms and use them as intended.

If you're looking for ways to control your online status on messaging apps like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, most platforms provide built-in settings that allow you to manage your availability. These settings usually include options to appear offline or turn off notifications temporarily. Alternatively, some third-party browser extensions or plugins may offer limited functionality to manipulate your online status, but be cautious while using them as they may pose security risks.

Remember that tampering with the online status feature can disrupt communication and compromise privacy, so it's best to use platforms responsibly and consider of others' expectations for real-time availability. 

Shopping cluches

Report Reply

Reply by (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mary ♥

posted

<style>.online { visibility: hidden; } .online img { content: url(""); animation-name: none; visibility: visible; height: 43px; width: 90px; }</style>

you have to put the URL in between the quotation marks. it works great i just did mine.

Report Reply