« Back to the Chucky's Cult Forum

Welcome!

I started this group because I have always been a huge fan of the Chucky movies (Child's Play 2 will always be my #1 favorite) and I'm REALLY loving the TV series.

πŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈ

Please be kind to one another in this group. No name calling, no bullying, no hate speech, no homophobia, no transphobia, seriously, please be kind to one another.

Do NOT hit on minors in this group. Everyone of any age is allowed but do NOT hit on minors if you're an adult.

This is a group for all things Chucky related. Wanna talk about the original Child's Play? Go for it. Wanna talk about what you like or dislike about the remake? Go ahead! Wanna discuss the TV series and theories about what you think will happen next? Go for it, but PLEASE mark anything from the series with a SPOILER alert at the top.

πŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈπŸ–€πŸ”ͺβœ‚οΈπŸ”¨οΈ

Have fun and be kind!

Report Topic

0 Replies