« General Forum

Hewwooooo! Can everyone follow my insta @lukaskillswitch? im sooo close to 2K and i want friendzz

Posted by Lukas K.

posted

Forum: General

Can everyone follow my insta which is @lukaskillswitch . Im soooo close to 2K and i want sum friendzzz haha. add me up, boost meh and lets talk lol. My dream is to be a Emo/Scene influncer and Make Music/Be a Emotuber. One project i have in the works is a My Digital Escape bootleg if anyone wants to join haha. heres some info about me which i copied and pasted off my bio cause im too lazy to type lol. My name is Lukas Killswitch. Im Korean-Australlian(Half Black/Half Korean and born in Sydney). I live in the US. I love alternative/emo/Scene music & bands, emo/scene/alternative fashion, minecraft,genshin impact,i am into youtube(Watching and Making content),dream/weird/internet/kawaii/hyper/horrorcore + 2000s/80's/60's popculture. I am 18, I am scemo basically lmao. I love anime,horror,creepypasta,Video games,cosplaying,makin Youtube vids,making music,writing and reading, and yeah just HMU. I am nice and kind and weird(in a fun way) and goofy. I love alot of bands and music and i love all types of genres(just not country lol).Follow me to find out more about me. If u wanna or feel like reading more.

Report Topic

0 Replies